Yipee!!! Just 199 more days to go. No wait...now it's 31 days!!!!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
It's pretty sad when having 199 days left until you get to Walt Disney World makes you happy!! :rotfl2: But it's sure alot better than "no days left".

And....in just 19 days I can make my ADR's for the trip.

Do you think I'm looking forward to this trip?? :rotfl:

Where are you staying? What are you staying in? Need details for the full excitement factor! :rotfl:

Where are you staying? What are you staying in? Need details for the full excitement factor! :rotfl:

Ah yes; people after my own heart!! :thumbsup2

I'm staying at the BWV's in a 1 bedroom. It's my yearly "solo" trip. DH sends me each October for the Food and Wine Festival and I can't forget MNSSHP too!!

So I'm very excited....

We usually go together in June also but this year we made a decision to do some renovations to the house and skip the June trip. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm getting a brand new kitchen I would have fought him tooth and nail!! :rotfl:

Sweet! We will also be at BWV in a 1BD Boardwalk view for F&W! We are so excited! Hope you have a wonderful time!!:thumbsup2

It's pretty sad when having 199 days left until you get to Walt Disney World makes you happy!! :rotfl2: But it's sure alot better than "no days left".

Do you think I'm looking forward to this trip?? :rotfl:

Not sad at all! I have 191 days before my trip to Kidani and it was a great feeling when I broke 200 days! And you remided me I have to make final decisions on my ADRs! :scared1:

When we started the countdown clock after our last visit, it read 415 days Yikes!!! what a long time. Now we are down to 27 days and we also took a three day trip at Halloween just to see what it was like. Going to do the same for next Christmas to see the lights. Then next year going to go back to the once a year visits and go somewhere else like Bermuda (benn there five times) or Europe just to see what that is like, assuming the Euro crashes some more. Would love to see it drop below $1 so we can pick up a castle or two. :rotfl:

We have about 50 days to go but I remember when it was 365! I sure does take a long time but before you know it - it will be here - and the count will start over again!

I hope it goes quick for you!

Yeah, can't wait to join the under 200 days group in about a month!!!! I was counting down as soon as I got back from our last trip. I am looking forward to the 7 month mark to see if I am able to change our reservation to a different resort.

Hey I'm right there with you, we have just hit the 199 days to go mark for our first ever DVC stay. We will be in a 1brm at VGC for Halloween :thumbsup2

We just hit the 190 days. I'm going to have a party with kids tonight. We're going to pick our ADR's. I can't wait. We'll be in a 1BR SV at Kidani. We have stayed at Jambo 2 times and I can't wait to see the new villa.:banana:

We just hit the 190 days. I'm going to have a party with kids tonight. We're going to pick our ADR's. I can't wait. We'll be in a 1BR SV at Kidani. We have stayed at Jambo 2 times and I can't wait to see the new villa.:banana:

I love being in a 1 BR and like you, I can't wait to see what the new renovated rooms are like. October will not come fast enough for me! ;)

That's the part that I most look forward to! I'm so glad that Disney reimplemented the 180 day ADRs! I don't want to even think about how many days we have left before our vacation. In December. :rolleyes: Good luck with your ADRs!! :banana:

We'll be there at the same time. I don't think I've officially dipped into the 100's yet, tho....I need to look at my ticker once I post! :rotfl: I just know I can call for my ADRs on the 19th!

I hear ya, 196 days, 6 hours and counting; can't wait until April 14th and I can start booking my ADR's.

What restaurants you looking at?

When I got back from my last trip and started the countdown to this year's big trip, it was like 392... Now that trip is down to 199 days and I am in heaven. However, I just couldn't wait so I've managed to squeeze in a small trip in a Studio in just 39 days:cool1: Soarin' here I come!!!:laughing:

Right there with you! I have 16 days until I can make my ADRs. This is the first time that DH and I have been able to go for F&W and MNSSHP and we can't wait! We are in a 1BR at SSR for 10 days with an option for 11. (depends on DH's boss!) What's even better, is that our former neighbors (and still friends) are now "neighbors" again, however, they are living at BLT for their week! Which incidently, happens to be during the same week we are there!

I don't even want to count how many days I have - I'm still counting months!

Glad you're under 200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter