Yes, we can be bribed. PTR *NEW UPDATE 05/22 - SO CLOSE I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION

Congrats on the $75!

I am such a late packer - probably won't do anything until he day/evening before I leave. I mean, I think about what I'll pack so it is largely just putting things in a suitcase, but still

I do have stuff to prep though - might make some "Flatties" for people that can't go to the even but want to, and also if we do the "DISer badge" for people to have, I'll have to get those made

I kinda thought the credentials were the badge.

We started packing last night. I am pretty pleased with myself. I only have two laundry baskets to pack as opposed to 3...

Part of our problem is we have some signature dinners so we need to bring dinner outfits and I won't be caught dead wearing the same outfit twice on a vacation. I am pretty please with ourselves for getting this far. I even started packing our backpack. We have most of our stuff organized into gallon size bags so I think we're actually in better shape than we usually are. It took us about 4 hours of cleaning, washing, and organizing just to get as far as we got. Had I waited until Saturday I would be super stressed.

Well, this is it. Last work day. Vacation starts tomorrow. I've paid all the bills. I think I will run to Target tonight to get a few more gift cards and return a few things that I had tried for the trip, but decided against.

We're mostly packed. At least all of our clothes have been hemmed if needed, pressed, and placed in a corresponding basket. I'll organize and space bag it all tonight and tomorrow.

We head out Saturday afternoon. Not sure when we'll leave, but I plan on being all packed by the morning so when I am done with our appointments I can just go.

I tried to squeeze in a MK dessert party to see the new show, but our schedule is pretty booked in the evening. Here is the final (maybe) itinerary
upload_2017-5-25_11-13-24.png

Well, this is it. Last work day. Vacation starts tomorrow. I've paid all the bills. I think I will run to Target tonight to get a few more gift cards and return a few things that I had tried for the trip, but decided against.

We're mostly packed. At least all of our clothes have been hemmed if needed, pressed, and placed in a corresponding basket. I'll organize and space bag it all tonight and tomorrow.

We head out Saturday afternoon. Not sure when we'll leave, but I plan on being all packed by the morning so when I am done with our appointments I can just go.

I tried to squeeze in a MK dessert party to see the new show, but our schedule is pretty booked in the evening. Here is the final (maybe) itinerary
View attachment 239618

Love a great spreadsheet! Can't wait to hear about your vacation in the TR.

Did you guys go with the DDP?

I have to say I am green with envy for your O'hana reservation lol. I so wish I could get one...I keep trying! Also...Star Wars Dessert party and Morimoto Asia...sound so awesome!

I have to say I am green with envy for your O'hana reservation lol. I so wish I could get one...I keep trying! Also...Star Wars Dessert party and Morimoto Asia...sound so awesome!

If you are ok with eating later in the day, like around 8-9, it's usually pretty easy to score one.
Morimoto Asia is FANTASTIC.
The dessert party was because other DIS members were doing it so I bit the bullet. Then, I told my husband, and he was super stoked as if it was something he had been dreaming of all along.

Hope all you last minute planning and packing goes well

Love all your dining choices - some of our favorites with Morimoto's and California Grill, etc.

We did the dessert party last trip and loved it. Fun dessert options and all you can drink (though I did find most of the drinks to be fairly similar and fruity - other than the milky one - would have liked more variety). The liquid Nitrogen mouse is awesome. And great view for the show

These were taken at our SUPER SEKRIT VOW RENEWAL AT GRAND FLORIDIAN (they didn’t know about it)

I don't know what this is all about but super sekrit WDW stuff is rad. Period. I just wanted to comment on your absolutely perfect nod to Cinderella, very well done. I'd love to see more pics, but if this the wrong thread or that's weird (it probably is), I get it.

I don't know what this is all about but super sekrit WDW stuff is rad. Period. I just wanted to comment on your absolutely perfect nod to Cinderella, very well done. I'd love to see more pics, but if this the wrong thread or that's weird (it probably is), I get it.
Nah I can post more for you when I get to a computer.

We're back.

Here was the original schedule:

upload_2017-5-25_11-13-24-png.239618

Here's what we didn't make:

upload_2017-6-6_14-1-23.png

as you can see, the more the week went on, the lazier we got. Also, by time we ate at California Grill, we were SO over fancy food. That night after the Epcot party, we went out for McDonalds because we could wear shorts to eat it and could eat it in the car.

Overall, we had a great time. I will upload pics and post the final TR this week.

I want to hear about the SW dessert party most! If you don't post review here, please link to it so I can find it ;)

Anyone else get depressed as their trip approaches? I mean, I'm excited, but the excitement for me really is about the planning. The minute there's nothing to plan, I get sad. It's almost like I just need a trip that will never happen that I can just perpetually plan.

there's only one way to get rid of that depression....plan a new Disney trip ;) i wish the $75/night deal was going on while we're there, i would've bit the bullet.

Looking forward to hearing more about it. Your post about eating at McD's because you were over fancy food cracked me up. I'm glad we planned our fanciest dinner for the first night lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter