Yeehaw! 60 days to go!!!!

shatzjsl

<font color=teal>No wonder I love DIS boards so mu
Finally at 60 days!!

(do the days go faster now?!?)
:jumping1: :jumping1:

The days def. seem to fly by. Do you have your plans all worked out? I have found the key to a great trip is great planning, and a money budget for each day.Of course things don't always go according to the best plans, but having a good idea of what you want to do each day helps!!

LOL Becky. I have planned until I can't plan anymore!

I've reworked our plan several times! I've checked the "Disney suitcase", the one with the name tags, the lanyards, the visors, the fanny pack. I've made shopping lists for our grocery stop............I've ordered a set of coordinating outfits for the kids (for great pictures!) but that countdown timer is just TOO SLOW! :rolleyes:

But won't it be great once we get there?

Hope your trip is wonderful and the time goes by quickly until you're there!::yes:: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2:

I have 60 days, too, until our surprise budget (?) trip! You would think the days would go quickly, I certainly have enough I have to do in there, like have two garage sales, plan two other trips, and all the usual. But the time seems to be slowing down!

I guess if you're a true Disney-aholic, you're always planning and waiting for a trip, starting as soon as you get home from the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter