• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Y'all want another live video review trip??

If i'm not too late for CG vote I'm voting for bison. Love the reviews!

Sorry for the delay in the CG review... sick kiddo last night. I'll have it up as soon as hubby wakes up! Tonight, the Grand Floridian Cafe!!! Go ahead and get your votes in!

This one's easy and no need to look at menu as I have been wanting to go to GFC and try the burger...so that's what my vote is for (oh, I hope the burger is on the dinner menu...I better go look at the menus after all). ETA: yup, the burger is on the dinner menu...that's my vote.

Hope your kiddo is feeling better!!! Stinks being at WDW with a sick kid.

My vote is for the Grand Floridian Burger... Looks soooo good!!

Hope your kiddo feels better soon!!

Wow, I am sorry to hear about your experience at Cali! I have eaten there several times both pre and post renovation and have always had great meals with good, sometimes great service.

It still reigns as my favorite WDW restaurant. Maybe some day you will give it another try and have a better experience.

Very curious to see your review of GFC. I have eaten there once and was really quite disappointed. But I would like to try it again because I generally give most places a second chance in case the first was an off night.

Looking forward to your review of GFC! We've only had breakfast there so I'm looking forward to reading about your dinner experience. :thumbsup2

For what it's worth, I completely agree with you concerning Cali Grill. My sister and I ate there last year and experienced much the same thing. Mediocre food, lackluster service, and stunning views. Very disappointing when you consider this is supposed to be one of the top Signature restaurants in WDW. We may give it another chance sometime but are in no hurry to return. :sad2:

Thanks for these video reviews, they're awesome!

Wow, I am sorry to hear about your experience at Cali! I have eaten there several times both pre and post renovation and have always had great meals with good, sometimes great service.

It still reigns as my favorite WDW restaurant. Maybe some day you will give it another try and have a better experience.

Very curious to see your review of GFC. I have eaten there once and was really quite disappointed. But I would like to try it again because I generally give most places a second chance in case the first was an off night.

Thanks for your feedback on this! It will probably be a while before we try it again, but never say never! Grand Floridian Cafe has always been very good to us, and tonight did not disappoint! Video will be up in the morning.... we are just getting in from MK and it's midnight!

Looking forward to your review of GFC! We've only had breakfast there so I'm looking forward to reading about your dinner experience. :thumbsup2

For what it's worth, I completely agree with you concerning Cali Grill. My sister and I ate there last year and experienced much the same thing. Mediocre food, lackluster service, and stunning views. Very disappointing when you consider this is supposed to be one of the top Signature restaurants in WDW. We may give it another chance sometime but are in no hurry to return. :sad2:

Thanks for these video reviews, they're awesome!

Awwww thanks! We love doing these reviews! Honestly of all of the 2TS restaurants I've eaten at, I really only think Brown Derby deserves the title. Cindy's Castle I can totally see the 2TS because you're in the freakin CASTLE! Cali Grill.... no. We ate at Le Cellier the week before it became a 2TS and I felt it was on par with Chefs. That soup though.... OMG that soup!

You know what gets me though...... if you are on the regular DDP you use 2 credits, and still don't get the app. On the Deluxe you get the app. I think, personally, you should get the app.

My goal at this point is Victoria and Alberts..... one day!

Your report is awesome! Too bad about CG. We have never been and planned on giving it a try in August but now I'm not so sure.

For Puck express my vote would either be for the Cavatappi Chicken Alfredo or the Meatloaf. For Paridiso my vote is for the Crazy Corn and a Bacon Pineapple Burger.

Awwww thanks! We love doing these reviews! Honestly of all of the 2TS restaurants I've eaten at, I really only think Brown Derby deserves the title. Cindy's Castle I can totally see the 2TS because you're in the freakin CASTLE! Cali Grill.... no. We ate at Le Cellier the week before it became a 2TS and I felt it was on par with Chefs. That soup though.... OMG that soup!

You know what gets me though...... if you are on the regular DDP you use 2 credits, and still don't get the app. On the Deluxe you get the app. I think, personally, you should get the app.

My goal at this point is Victoria and Alberts..... one day!

We enjoyed Brown Derby very much, along with most of the other Signatures we tried. Our top two favourites were Artist Point and Jiko, with Citrico's being a very close third. That being said, we thoroughly enjoyed all the Signatures we tried, and we tried 'em all except Narcoossee's. The one exception was Cali Grill. We both agreed that one was a bust.

I completely agree with you about dining in Signatures using the regular DDP. If you're using two credits, I also think you should get the app. :thumbsup2

I don't think we'll ever try V&A, the food is a little "too fancy" for my DH's comfort. ;)

LOVED the GFC review! I'm now convinced this restaurant is a must-do for our next trip. Everything looked so delicious and obviously the service was on the same level as the food. You can't ask for more than that. :thumbsup2

For WPE, my vote is for the bacon wrapped meatloaf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter