Do you think Disney may add Teppan Edo, Yak & Yeti or any others to 2010 plan?

bigmoonmullen

<font color=green>Disney Adventurer<br><font color
Hi all:

There seems to be quite a few restaurants that are currently not part of the 2010 Dining Plan that have been in the past. Based of their pdf http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Dining.pdf

Do you think that Disney may add more restaurants to their list before January 2010 or is it once the list has been released that’s it?

We were surprised to see Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia Ristorante, Chefs de France & Yak and Yeti are currently not part of the plan.

Mark

I was just looking at the 2010 DDP flyer and there are still many restaurants not listed on the plan (Tepan Edo, Tuto Italia, etc) I know they have to work out agreements with the restaurants but I don't want to make ADRs only to find out they are not on the plan. Is it safe to assume the restaurants will be the same as 2009?

it is :) they should be officially added as contracts are signed. should be done december

This happens pretty much every year. The 3rd party restaurants and Disney will negotiate until close to the deadline, and restaurants can't be listed until they've come to an agreement.

Assume anything on the 2009 plan will be available for 2010, but there is no guarantee.

I'm booked with Deluxe Dining for Aug/Sept 2009. I downloaded the 2010 brochure and Yak and Yeti is no longer listed. Is that a typo? Or has it been removed from the 2010 plan?

I'm booked with Deluxe Dining for Aug/Sept 2009. I downloaded the 2010 brochure and Yak and Yeti is no longer listed. Is that a typo? Or has it been removed from the 2010 plan?

Yak & Yeti is NOT a Disney owned restaurant. Like the Pepper Market and Maya Grill at the Coronado and other restaurants, the ones not owned by Disney tend to sign up very late -- Decemberish.

Hi! We just booked another vacation, for May 5-12 2010. We added the quick service dining plan, mainly because it is cheaper. We did the Basic dining plan in August and this time don't want to be tied down by ADR times. Anyway, I was nervous about not having enough options with the QSDP, and now am even more so having looked at the brochure for the 2010 QS plan. It looks like the only one in DTD is FoodQuest, and several have been taken off the list for Epcot....is there any way this could be a mistake? It's disappointing to be left with fewer choices. This might have already been addressed somewhere else, and if someone could point me in that direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :goodvibes

You will see other threads asking the same. Generally the finalize list does not come out until late in the year. This is esp true for non-Disney restaurants.

Thanks for the info! Hopefull the finalized list looks a little better than the current one.... :confused3

It always does. :goodvibes This happens each and every year - the initial list released when the dining plan pricing is announced for the upcoming year only includes Disney owned restaurants. Towards the end of the year when contract negotiations with the non-Disney owned locations are complete, a final list will be released with all the missing restaurants. In the history of the DDP, only one restaurant has opted to leave the plan - Fultons was on the plan when it came out in 2005, but not from 2006 forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter