Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Our view:

(We were upgraded to a corner view room, but only had a little balcony)
IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

reading this just gave me an almost-panic-attack (i know it's not rational,but it's a phobia). i'm just glad to know that i'll need to request a non-first floor room! thanks for the info!

I would check the inside of your shoes if you leave them on the patio. We were at the BCV quite pool and there was a snake going along the patios.

I can't wait to go. Is it to early to start packing?

No-I'm basically packed for March 28. It's 10 below right now-dont think I will be needing what's packed for a while.

Awww, you guys are making me want to be there soooo bad. I have to wait till September...:eek:

We always request a 1st floor room at YC. Now I have a huge phobias about snakes so before I go out on the patio I check everything out. We've never had a problem. The only thing that flocks to our patio rooms are ducks.

Can anyone tell me about the refillable mugs @ the BC?? Have 2 little ones joining me this upcoming trip. Are they worth getting? Does anyone have a recent picture?? :confused3

Thanks in advance:goodvibes

OH NO!!!!! We just moved out to Clarence please tell me I won't be waking up to any froggie's !!!!
I only moved here a month ago and at this point I will take spring!
For sure - as I sit here looking out the window at a veritable blizzard here in Orchard Park - is spring only 13 days away? But yes, here in OP, we do have frogs - not to worry, they are rather smaller than the ones in Florida;)

For sure - as I sit here looking out the window at a veritable blizzard here in Orchard Park - is spring only 13 days away? But yes, here in OP, we do have frogs - not to worry, they are rather smaller than the ones in Florida;)

THIS WEATHER IS HORRIBLE!!!!! The news said it would be the worst storm of the year... why did it wait for me to move here ???????? :sad2:

I hope I don't see any frogs, snakes or anything else while I am at WDW I know they are there but I don't want to see them!!!!

Love this thread!!!
These pictures are making me so "home" sick! I LOVE the Beach Club!!!!!

Here are some of my pictures.
From the Boardwalk Aug 2006
WDW2006-154.jpg

Kiddie table at the concierge lounge.
WDW2006-76.jpg

Bedspread
WDW2006-15.jpg

Our room - Aug 2006
WDW2006-14.jpg

View from our room Aug 2006
WDW2006-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter