Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Can anyone tell me about the bus from YC to Magic Kingdom? Also if we wanted to walk to the monorail from the YC would it take quite a while? Thanks!

Can anyone tell me about the bus from YC to Magic Kingdom? Also if we wanted to walk to the monorail from the YC would it take quite a while? Thanks!

Bus from YC to MK will take approx. 15 - 20 minutes after you are on the bus (it stops at BC after YC).

To take the monorail from Epcot to MK, first you would walk to Epcot through International gateway entrance (about 5 - 10 minute walk from YC), then you would have to walk through part of World Showcase and then through Future World (probably a 15 - 20 minute walk? never timed this, but just a guess), then you would walk out the main Epcot entrance to the Monorail entrance, you would take this monorail to TTC and then transfer monorails to the express monorail to MK. So, the whole trip would take minimum of 45 minutes or most likely closer to an hour.

Hope this helps! We have done this route in reverse when park hopping from MK to Epcot. It is good for relaxation early afternoon, but definitely not the quickest route.

senecabeach, what great pics. I have not seen SAB taken from this angle. I did't realize they had rock walkways! Thank you!

Thanks for the compliments ..ALL. Really need new pics, sorry if dup's, can't remember what I've shared.:upsidedow
44 more sleeps..:woohoo:

DSC_07881806.jpg

DSC_07871805.jpg

I am so glad I ran across this thread. We will be arriving at the BCV (studio room) on April 9th, our first visit to the BCV. Can I ask a super silly question? Do the studio rooms have toasters? We are trying to upgrade to a 1 bedroom but haven't been successful yet. Anyway the toaster question would help me out, I have some toaster treat loving kids. Thanks.

We'll be staying here for our first time this Oct 25 - Nov 1st! WooHoo!! I can't wait! We have a standard view room reserved...what view or room should we request? We have to have a daybed. Keep the pics coming! :)

Thanks!

I am so glad I ran across this thread. We will be arriving at the BCV (studio room) on April 9th, our first visit to the BCV. Can I ask a super silly question? Do the studio rooms have toasters? We are trying to upgrade to a 1 bedroom but haven't been successful yet. Anyway the toaster question would help me out, I have some toaster treat loving kids. Thanks.

yes to studio toasters. You also could go over to the DVC forums on the Dis, very helpful there:thumbsup2

Thanks soooo much.. MariaEllerºoº !!:flower3:
Its a Nikon D80 and Im still in a learning curve..:goodvibes

DSC_07372359-1.jpg

DSC_07382360-1.jpg

Here are some pics that I snapped early one December morning back in 2003.

38923Day8YClg.jpg

38923Day8BClg.jpg

38923Day8SABlg.jpg

Beautiful pictures!!! It makes me want to be there right now!! I guess I will just have to wait until October.

Here are some more pics from my '04 and '05 trips. I will try and get some from our most recent trips tomorrow.

View from our room in '05

38923roomview.jpg

View from across the lake

38923YClightwboat.jpg

View from bridge over IG Canal.

38923YCfrombridge.jpg

I am loving these pictures..keep them coming y'all..I can't wait to be there in 56 days!!!:yay:

I was there for the first time in February for a conference. I loved the view from the room and one morning I woke up and saw ducks swimming in the pool. This is the picture from my Beach Club balcony.

IMG_1007-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter