• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Some august 2007 pictures...

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Towel animal making in the lobby.
IMG_0973.jpg

Campfire on the beach
IMG_1167.jpg

Every day a CM would come out and have everyone build a big sandcastle. It was so cute to see all the kids and parents working hard.
IMG_0032.jpg

This is another pic of Raouf; please see my posts!

Love the pictures! I'll be at Y & B in about two weeks. I will be their 04/02 - 04/05. I am looking forward to getting some great pics that I will definitely share with everyone. :cool1:

Anyone stay in the Club Level, one bedroom? If so, care to share some pics?
we are booked here for april next year and want to see what the rooms are like in this catagory, we have stayed only in the villas because we are DVC members .
thanks

YC is our favorite hotel ever. I am sitting here crying looking at all of these photos! I cant wait to go back. Thank you for the smile and happy memories reminder today!:goodvibes

As the 8-12 inches of snow is falling, I dream of you BC!

44 more days until BCV, show me more people!!!

Absolutely love this thread. I am convincing my DH for the YC for our 25th anniversary. He loves the Dolphin - but I love the YC (and have never stayed there). Our DD wants to daybed for herself.
A standard view of the wedding gazebo would be wonderful.
Memories of our wedding and smaller clothing sizes :rotfl:
Hey we were in our late 20's when we were married, now we in our early 50's.
Things change.:lmao:

We will get 10 day park hopper passes for 13 days at WDW.
We can spend 3 days at SAB relaxing and enjoying the Florida sun.
It will be the 2 weeks of Easter.
If we get the pluses added to the park hopper, I guess we could swing over to DQ to let our teens have some gaming fun, those 3 days too.
SAB looks so great:thumbsup2

I plan to pack bathing suits in our carry ons, in case our room is not ready on our day of arrival and check out SAB. I hope it does not rain on our arrival day.:worship: Please do not rain.

Thanks for the compliments ..ALL. Really need new pics, sorry if dup's, can't remember what I've shared.:upsidedow
44 more sleeps..:woohoo:

DSC_07881806.jpg

DSC_07871805.jpg

Fantastic pics everyone! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

Seeing all these great pics makes DW and I wish we'd booked YC/BC instead of the Poly for our May trip. SAB looks amazing, my DD would be on :cloud9: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter