Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Great pics everyone. :thumbsup2 I will be staying at the Y&B resort for a few days 04/02-04/05 and this thread has been a nice preview.

Quick question: Can you walk to Epoct AND Disney Hollywood Studios from this resort? That;s what I read. If so about how long of a walk is it?

Thanks, and keep the pics coming. I'll be sure to post a few of my own when I get back. pirate:

Well, from the BC it is about a 10-15 minute walk to Epcot (with 2 kids, lol) I have heard you can walk to the Studios but IMHO, I would only do it if I "had" to...friends of ours said it was quite a hike. The fairy boat is the best way to get there. HTH

Well, from the BC it is about a 10-15 minute walk to Epcot (with 2 kids, lol) I have heard you can walk to the Studios but IMHO, I would only do it if I "had" to...friends of ours said it was quite a hike. The fairy boat is the best way to get there. HTH

Ok what've I got?

Here's the crow's nest at SAB:
10683SABpool-med.jpg

Here's the pirates cruise moored up along side the Albatross:
10683BCedit.jpg

Here's a view from the villas:
10683wdw2006_061-med.jpg

i love this thread!!!! thanks everyone for the pictures!!!! I cant wait till we arrive at the BCV!!!!! in 73 days!!!!

keep up the great work!

This is getting me sooooooo excited for our trip! Loved the YC when we stayed there years ago and I so looking forward to staying at BCV this time! WOOHOO!:cool1:
Thanks for all the great pictures!

Every day a CM would come out and have everyone build a big sandcastle. It was so cute to see all the kids and parents working hard.
IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

Toad on our patio! (11/03)
ToadonourpatiotryingtoclimbintoRobs.jpg
[/FONT][/COLOR]

I am not loving this photo :scared:
:rotfl2: This was actually funny. We came back from viewing Illuminations by Crescent Lake and this was sitting there next to DH's water shoes. Of course, I had to snap a photo. :rotfl2:

This thread is making me very very excited. I'd love to see more photos during Christmas time if possible. I know the YC and BC are not normally on threads having to do with Christmas decorations, but what should I expect?

:rotfl2: This was actually funny. We came back from viewing Illuminations by Crescent Lake and this was sitting there next to DH's water shoes. Of course, I had to snap a photo. :rotfl2:

I would have had to throw the shoes out in fear of frog germs! I hate critters :eek:

I would have had to throw the shoes out in fear of frog germs! I hate critters :eek:

I would have made DH throw out the shoes while I sedated myself.... I am horribly afraid of amphibious critters - do you think we will encounter many of these frightful beasties during early November? I hope not.

thanks for thread DM it is great. It has me very excited about staying there.

Now I have to get through the next 185 days. :sad2:

I would have made DH throw out the shoes while I sedated myself.... I am horribly afraid of amphibious critters - do you think we will encounter many of these frightful beasties during early November? I hope not.
We had a first floor room and it was near a grassy area. We did see these frogs occasionally but not in abundance. What you will see all over the place is those little geckos or salamanders, whatever they are.

does anybody have any interior pictures of a room at the Beach Club resort (not a villa room)

We usually got salamanders on our 1st floor patio @ the YC... they're quite harmless.... my DD was thrilled :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!