IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Tower 5, 3rd floor. Parking lot view

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Building 3 6th floor....room# 650.
Epcot and MK fireworks view. The "low" fireworks were just at the top of the
tree line. The "high" fireworks were in full view. MK fireworks were just right
of the Epcot ball in the distance. Would stay in this exact room again in a heart beat but if a floor or 2 higher was available it would be even better.
Even though the rooms have not be "refurbed" they were in excellent condition.

FYI.....the picture makes Epcot look further away than it actually is.

2012-04-18083058.jpg

Hahaha I am in that room right now! Its in great shape. Hubs decided he preferred higher up in bldg 5 to avoid pool noise on the balcony though.

Anyone have pics from building 5 fireworks view?

From the pics posted it seems like I would like to request a higher floor...how many floors in each building?

How many floors in building 5?

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but there is so much info to read through!

Just got an amazing quote on a 2 br deluxe at Thanksgiving time. My question is, can I get a unit with a view of fireworks/water or do I need to rent a Presidential unit for that view?

Thanks

How do I tell if the rooms are 1,2, or 3 bedroom? I have a 3 bedroom reserved, trying to figure out what to request.:confused3

Dimap said:
How do I tell if the rooms are 1,2, or 3 bedroom? I have a 3 bedroom reserved, trying to figure out what to request.:confused3

I stayed in a 3br last summer and was in tower 4 with fireworks view on the 10 floor

Bumping again! We're thinking about 5 days in December at WBC....

Where are all the newer pictures???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter