• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnet Creek - ROOM VIEWS

Bldg. #1
7th fl.
Rm. 724 (?)
4 b/r Presidential Suite (this one is used for the timeshare tour & fireworks viewing)

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Bldg. #1
7th fl.
Rm. 725 (suite we actually stayed in)
4 b/r Presidential Suite
Balcony view

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Can I ask which view is better in your opinion. I would like a lake view but I have heard that most of the 2 bed presidential rooms are 'conservation' in other words parking lot views!

Which do you prefer?

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone!

I got my room number today 1913 in tower 6 presidential reserve

Does anyone have any pictures of the view from a similar room number?

Many thanks :)

Can I ask which view is better in your opinion. I would like a lake view but I have heard that most of the 2 bed presidential rooms are 'conservation' in other words parking lot views!

Which do you prefer?

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I think I'd prefer the lake view as long as it was on a high floor. The "conservation" view is soooo peaceful & quiet, and I think I'd enjoy it on either a high or low floor.

I don't think I'd EVER want a low floor lake view...too much noise with foot traffic & pool noise.

Just my opinion.

I was told they by the owner I rented from who absolutely knows what he is talking about that the presidential reserve rooms are assigned when they are booked.

I was on floor 16 with a view I guess what is called the conservation view, room 1618. it was very peaceful and close to the elevator. I spent little time on the balcony regardless. I spent a lot of time in the lazy river, at least 2 hours each day in the afternoon.

2011-05DISNEYLAURIE373.jpg

2011-05DISNEYLAURIE579.jpg

Our condo was assigned at booking too (also through a VIP Owner), but we didn't end up getting it...probably because we checked in late, around 8:30 p.m. on a Saturday.

We had a quiet & peaceful golf course/parking lot view on the 7th fl. of bldg. #1 and spent HOURS on our huge balcony (from early morning with coffee & newspaper, until the wee hours of the night with a glass of wine lol). It was so peaceful I even took some dozes out there too. The ONLY thing missing was it being screened in.

I'm a first time Photobucket user and not sure which code to use after I uploaded my pictures, but I'll give it a try. We stayed in Bldg. 3, 7th floor, room #758.

It might actually be hard to see but you can see the Epcot ball over the trees. It was a perfect view at night. We could also see MK. It was a nice location. Very peaceful and loved the lake view.

P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

Bldg.4, 13th floor:

IMG_0193.jpg

Downtown Disney view from unit (you can see Typhoon Lagoon in the trees):

IMG_0361.jpg

Epcot Fireworks:
IMG_0216.jpg

If you look to the right of Epcot you can see the Castle and the Contemporary:
IMG_0360.jpg

All these pictures make me so excited for our March vacation! We're hoping to use some RCI points, but can't check about them until July? Something about 8 months. Anyway, THANK YOU for posting all of the pictures.

First, thank you thank you thank you for all the super helpful info about BC. We are going next week, and I haven't requested a building yet. (Totally forgot.) I'm going to give it a shot, though. What is the best number to call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter