WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You that is most weight I have lost in one week most of it was probably water and I don't expect to loose that much this week but I was proud of myself. And Yes it motivated me to stay on task.

Where ever the loss comes from we take it proudly!!! Motivation is the key to success so keep up the great work.

just back from WI and I am down 3.8 lbs this week:eek: :woohoo: I have passed my goal weight and I am so excited! I am on maintenance (week 3) but have not yet added on my extra 4 points. I think I will add the 4 points starting today and see how it goes.

great job mikamah...down .4 after a holiday with lots of candy/desserts?? Keep up the good work!

have a good week everyone:wizard:

Congratulations Cepmom!!! 3.8 pounds and past your goal is just awesome!! Now you have that little buffer to play with on maintenance, and only 3 weeks til Lifetime!! You should be so proud.

Yes, deb, just 6 days til our trip. I'm planning to stay on track this week, all the chocolate went to work yesterday, and I'm hoping to see a little loss tuesay before wdw. My friend who we are travelling with also does WW and is a very healthy influence. I thought of packing snacks for us, but am now deciding to only pack things for my son, and some fiberones for me, and at least that way I won't be doing any mindless snacking. I'm definitely planning to splurge on a few favorites- I love those mickey bars. Plus I read on another thread that the dolewhips are fat free and pretty low cal, so I want to try one of those on our MK day.

Yesterday was my weigh in day and I maintained. I'm a little bummed because I didn't go off at all over the holiday weekend. I'm even more determined that this week I'll have a bigger loss.

Congrats to all the losers this week. I hope to be back in that number next Wednesday.

Hello, I am joining WW tonight. I signed up online yesterday for the monthly pass. I've done it before and lost around 70 lbs, but have long since gained that all back and then a little more :guilty: I have a 4 month old baby boy and being healthy and having energy for him is my main motivation now. I'm a little nervous to be starting it again, but I'm excited and very hopeful. It's good to know I can come here for extra support :goodvibes

Welcome Marshmelo! I am sure that you will get right back into the swing of things!

My weigh-in is tomorrow and I am a bit nervous. I have done great...no worries there. And I exercise like crazy, so that is another thing in my favor. But after that 5 week plateau, I am just so scared of going back to that. UGH.

Also...and I would like some opinions on this...I recently read either an article or a post here on the DIS (how bad is that? Am on the DIS so often that I can no longer differentitate! :rotfl2: ) that said runners and/or people training for a marathon cannot do WW as it will not work for them. When you run a significant amount (I am doing about 20 - 25 miles per week right now), your body just needs more fuel than WW will allow, so people either hit plateaus or even gain! :scared1: Given my recent plateau, I am wondering if there is any credibility to this....what do you all think?

I guess tomorrow will be telling....wish me luck! It is so frustrating to do everything right and still not see the scale move! I don't know if I can go through another plateau.

Well, I am back, and I have been very, very bad.

When I left for WDW it was around Fat Tuesday, so I jokenly said that I was going to give up my Diet for Lent (and I am not Catholic). Well I knew I was going to enjoy myself and just eat at WDW and not worry about counting points.

Well... that turned into getting back and saying "Let me get all my high fat favorite foods out of the way before I go back on it" Pizza, Hot Wings, Steak, etc.... well... it really did turn out to be for the whole Easter season.

Well I am back on track again. Need to lose all that put back on during my "bad period" *wink*

Today's Weight: 203.5
Goal: 180

just back from WI and I am down 3.8 lbs this week:eek: :woohoo: I have passed my goal weight and I am so excited! I am on maintenance (week 3) but have not yet added on my extra 4 points. I think I will add the 4 points starting today and see how it goes.

FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!:banana: :banana: Congrats to you on your loss and for doing such a great job on maintenance. Sometimes I think maintaining is harder than losing, so you are setting a wonderful example. Keep up the great work.

Yes, deb, just 6 days til our trip. I'm planning to stay on track this week, all the chocolate went to work yesterday, and I'm hoping to see a little loss tuesay before wdw. My friend who we are travelling with also does WW and is a very healthy influence. I thought of packing snacks for us, but am now deciding to only pack things for my son, and some fiberones for me, and at least that way I won't be doing any mindless snacking. I'm definitely planning to splurge on a few favorites- I love those mickey bars. Plus I read on another thread that the dolewhips are fat free and pretty low cal, so I want to try one of those on our MK day.

Woo hoo....5 days and counting!!! I am sure you will have a wonderful trip, but you will be missed around here. I found carrying a couple of healthy snacks with me made all of the difference in the world. I planned one splurge a day and brought my snacks and life was a lot easier. If I was tempted later in the day I just made that temptation the snack of choice for the next day! Good luck on the WI this week and kudos to you for getting the chocolate out of the house. This year DS only got dark chocolate because he loves it and I don't....made for less temptations that way.

Have a great week.

Yesterday was my weigh in day and I maintained. I'm a little bummed because I didn't go off at all over the holiday weekend. I'm even more determined that this week I'll have a bigger loss.

Congrats to all the losers this week. I hope to be back in that number next Wednesday.

Maintaining is so much better than a gain, but when we are being good it is sometimes hard to take. But hang in there and with your determination this should be a good week.

Hello, I am joining WW tonight. I signed up online yesterday for the monthly pass. I've done it before and lost around 70 lbs, but have long since gained that all back and then a little more :guilty: I have a 4 month old baby boy and being healthy and having energy for him is my main motivation now. I'm a little nervous to be starting it again, but I'm excited and very hopeful. It's good to know I can come here for extra support :goodvibes

Good for you for taking that step! I look forward to seeing you contributing to our WW thread and making this journey with you.

Also...and I would like some opinions on this...I recently read either an article or a post here on the DIS (how bad is that? Am on the DIS so often that I can no longer differentitate! :rotfl2: ) that said runners and/or people training for a marathon cannot do WW as it will not work for them. When you run a significant amount (I am doing about 20 - 25 miles per week right now), your body just needs more fuel than WW will allow, so people either hit plateaus or even gain! :scared1: Given my recent plateau, I am wondering if there is any credibility to this....what do you all think?

I am not an expert, but just wanted to say that my WW leader is a runner and she participates and trains for marathons all of the time. I would think that if she works for WW and does this that the above couldn't be true. Have you talked to your leader about this to see what his or her take is on this?

Well, I am back, and I have been very, very bad.

When I left for WDW it was around Fat Tuesday, so I jokenly said that I was going to give up my Diet for Lent (and I am not Catholic). Well I knew I was going to enjoy myself and just eat at WDW and not worry about counting points.

Well... that turned into getting back and saying "Let me get all my high fat favorite foods out of the way before I go back on it" Pizza, Hot Wings, Steak, etc.... well... it really did turn out to be for the whole Easter season.

Well I am back on track again. Need to lose all that put back on during my "bad period" *wink*

Today's Weight: 203.5
Goal: 180

I think we all have experienced setbacks and eating binges, but the important thing is you are back on track and working on reaching your goal! You can do this!!!!:cool1:

Blah.

Weighed in this morning and was up a half a pound. I've stuck to the program, used some of my Flex points. . .don't know what happened! This is the first time the scale's actually gone UP since January 5th, though, so I should still be very proud of myself.

But still. . .BLAH!!!:headache:

Welcome Marshmelo! I am sure that you will get right back into the swing of things!

My weigh-in is tomorrow and I am a bit nervous. I have done great...no worries there. And I exercise like crazy, so that is another thing in my favor. But after that 5 week plateau, I am just so scared of going back to that. UGH.

I guess tomorrow will be telling....wish me luck! It is so frustrating to do everything right and still not see the scale move! I don't know if I can go through another plateau.

Hi,

Ive been racing outrigger canoes for 3 years now, but joined WW about a year ago. Since Februray Ive bee training for an 18 mile race in Kona Hawaii.I paddle about 24 miles a week.Since getting Lifetime(in January), Ive lost an additional 3 lbs.
My daughter joined WW just under a year ago and did her 1st half marathon this past Saturday... she came in 4th in her age division.:banana:
so in my view... WW works for us... even thru intense training.
Talk to trainers about you food intake and let them know that you are on WW. I do know here(my town) alot of trainers are doing a food program very close to WW's.:rolleyes1 You may want to try to add a few more points to break that palteau, I did and lost the most ever... 3.6

So now that it's a few days later... How'd ya do????

Hello again everyone. Well, I attended my first (this go around) meeting on Thursday. I LOVE this leader. She is the best one I've had. She's so energetic and fun and even gave us her card so we can call her if we need her. She has lost 130 lbs. which is very inspirational to me because I have at least that to lose. I am back on the program and so far everything is going well! I hope everyone is having a good week!

Blah.

Weighed in this morning and was up a half a pound. I've stuck to the program, used some of my Flex points. . .don't know what happened! This is the first time the scale's actually gone UP since January 5th, though, so I should still be very proud of myself.

But still. . .BLAH!!!:headache:

We never like to see the scale go up, but at least the gain was minimal. So many things control the scale, TOM, the amount of sodium we consumed the day before, our water intake etc. If you know you did everything right for the week it will all balance out this week when you weigh in.:hug:

Hi,

Ive been racing outrigger canoes for 3 years now, but joined WW about a year ago. Since Februray Ive bee training for an 18 mile race in Kona Hawaii.I paddle about 24 miles a week.Since getting Lifetime(in January), Ive lost an additional 3 lbs.

Just had to say what an inspiration you are, I am impressed with what you are doing and just wanted to say kudos!!!! When is your big race??

Hello again everyone. Well, I attended my first (this go around) meeting on Thursday. I LOVE this leader. She is the best one I've had. She's so energetic and fun and even gave us her card so we can call her if we need her. She has lost 130 lbs. which is very inspirational to me because I have at least that to lose. I am back on the program and so far everything is going well! I hope everyone is having a good week!

So glad to hear it, a good leader makes all of the difference!!!!

Hi! I am Betsy...37..married with a 10yr DD. I have been doing WW online (Flex) for almost a year..Started April 17th at 226..now 175

My goal is somewhere between 150 and 160..but i am thrilled to be down 51 lbs and getting into my VR dress without a "W" next to the # was fantastic11:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter