WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Flrose I have done well good so far. But my house is very clean because I have been cleaning it to keep my mind off of food. Once I get going I will do okay. What's really frustrating is my dh is doing WW too and he lost over 75 pounds and hasn't really been following the program and he went to the doctor yesturday for his check up and he only gained 4 pounds:scared1: since November. I gained all my weight back. But oh well I will do it. the weather is getting better here and I will be working fulltime and that will help me out too. Thanks for keeping me on track.

Don't get too upset about your DH...men lose weight quicker than us lovely ladies and their metabolism is a little different...maybe A LOT different! My mom felt the same way when she and my dad both did WW. Stick with it and good luck on your venture in losing weight! I'll be right there with you!:thumbsup2

I gained this week :mad: Up 1.4 from last week....I am so bummed out:sad2: I had followed the Wendie Plan the week before and did very well....I attempted to follow it again this past week and didn't really as well with using the right amount of points for each day. I thought I was going to be okay but I guess I really need to stick to the point schedule (and snacking on my kids leftover pizza crust and some leftover Valentine's candy I found in the pantry closet didn't help I'm sure :headache: )

I am still under my WW goal weight but this is my first gain since I started WW....I am so nervous I am going to keep sliding backwards

My goal for the week is to lose that 1.4 for next weigh in and to really make sure I watch everything I eat.

cepmom hang in there. I hope next week you will see the results you want. :hug:

I'm just getting back from my meeting. I'm down 1.8 this week. It felt so good getting that 10 pound star. I really had a trying week as far as not seeing the scale move. I did everything right, drank the water, did the exercise but I was fixated on watching the scale move and it wasn't. It didn't move since last Wednesday through yesterday. Finally today it moved.

Have a wonderful on program week everybody.

FINALLY! I am down 2.4 this week! This is my first loss in 5 weeks, so it really means a lot! As many of you know, I have been on a horrid plateau all this time, so it is so huge for me to finally see a loss. I have not been cheating at all and I have been working out really hard...all of which made that plateau more difficult to take.

Thanks so much to all of you who patiently listened to me whine and complain...and offered kind words and sage advice! I did end up using more of my points (hadn't really been using the flex points and activity points). Everyone said I wasn't eating enough...and it turns out that was correct!

3DisneyKids
that's fantastic!!:woohoo: I am glad you finally got past that plateau. I have a friend that started WW online and had her points very low...I think 19 per day and wasn't doing very well with losing. I told her to up her points to 21 and start using her flex points. Now she is doing much better! It seems so backwards to eat more to lose more but it does work! Congratulations!

Hi All, and tiggerlover, MY mentor! ;)

I haven't posted here in, maybe forever! :guilty:

I am still doing WW tho, and holding at an overall UP. :rolleyes1 I guess maintaining, +/- 1-3 lbs in the past year isn't TOO bad, BUT I've been trying to LOSE that entire time! :headache: It's frustrating but I learned a LONG time ago to just keep starting over, everyday if necessary, and keep on track. I haven't been printing my daily food log, but I've also been doing points for so many years, I know what I'm eating. ;) I do still weigh many of my portions, where weight of food matters.

MANY people are still amazed at how I look now, but I KNOW I need and want to get back to goal. (My siggie is misleading - I DID that, but need to reclaim it all!)

I WISH you ALL fantastic WW success! It CAN be done! :thumbsup2

Good to see you Debbie!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

:wave: Hi, Kim!!!! Good to see you too!!!! It has been a long time. I understand your 1-3 pound struggle, I call it the weight loss dance. I am maintaining, but I dance up a few pounds and dance down a few. My ultimate goal when I made goal last year was to get 5 pounds under, but that has proved to be harder than I thought. I think a lot of it has to do with getting older and a slower metabolism and also due to the fact that I still love food! One good thing is I don't like to let myself get over that 2# from goal because I don't want to pay WW ever again!!!

Hope all is well with your family and hope you have a happy Easter.

I was really a little nervous to weigh in today--I've splurged more this week with Easter and used more of my Flex points--but I was down 2.4!!!:cool1:
Maybe I should dip into my Flex points more--this is the most I've lost in a week in ages! It's usually around a pound.

I'm under 250 for the first time in about 10 years!!!! Yahoo!:banana:

I was really a little nervous to weigh in today--I've splurged more this week with Easter and used more of my Flex points--but I was down 2.4!!!:cool1:
Maybe I should dip into my Flex points more--this is the most I've lost in a week in ages! It's usually around a pound.

great job! I found that when I used more flex points I lost more too!! How many did you use this week?

At my meeting last week the leader gave us a quote that has really stuck with me this week...."don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment".

I can't tell you how many times I said that to myself this past week. I was up at the last weigh in mostly due to just eating whatever I wanted and not really keeping track as well as I should have. This little quote has kept me on track all week. Just thought I share it with you guys too!

How did everyone do this weekend? I have to say that I had three very challenging days. We had family celebrations Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was very hard but I did stay on program. I'm glad to get back to a normal day. Next is to get the candy out of the house. :laughing:

Good luck and let's stay focused.

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I weighed in on Thursday and I lost 7poundsI couldn't believe it. 7 pounds in one week. :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I weighed in on Thursday and I lost 7poundsI couldn't believe it. 7 pounds in one week. :cool1: :cool1:

That's awesome. Did you do anything different this week? That weight loss is sure to motivate you and me as well to stay on track. :thumbsup2

Congratultions to you!!

It is important to use those flex points, that is why they are there. I wouldn't use all of them to achieve the weight loss, but I certainly would use at least half or three quarters, you proved that theory this week. Keep up the great work and congrats again, 2.4 down is wonderful!!:cool1:

How did everyone do this weekend? I have to say that I had three very challenging days. We had family celebrations Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was very hard but I did stay on program. I'm glad to get back to a normal day. Next is to get the candy out of the house. :laughing:

Easter Sunday was a challenge for me as we were entertaining at my house. I had a small breakfast before church and then I had a piece of toast at noon, then we had a huge meal around 2pm and for the first time in a long time I drank (several) glasses of wine. I thought I really blew it (but I did enjoy myself), however, the scale the last two days was down a little, so I guess even though I thought I was bad, either I wasn't or I exercised enough to compensate.

How did every one else do this weekend?

I did very well this past weekend even though I was faced with many challenges. Stopped at my Mom's for a quick visit on Sunday and they were just sitting down to eat. She made ham, cheese potatoes and several types of veggies. I had a small plate of broccoli and asparagus since we were headed to MIL's for our dinner.

MIL had stuffed shells, lasagna some sort of butternut squash veggie lasagna, some sort of eggplant lasagna and salad. I had a big plate of salad and one tiny scoop of the eggplant dish (loads of cheese and cream sauce....and loads of calories I bet!) I had a bowl of strawberries for dessert. I was able to make it through the day without eating any of the kids' candy too!!:woohoo:

Hi Everyone,

WOW!! :worship: That is amazing!! Congrats and keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

That's awesome. Did you do anything different this week? That weight loss is sure to motivate you and me as well to stay on track. :thumbsup2

Thank you. I have been watching what I eat but I also bought some of thoughs Kelloggs Powdered protein drinks that you put in water and I have been having one of thoughs with each main meal. I have also been cleaning my house like crazy, doing home work and basically keeping myself super busy and not wondering when my next meal will be.

AWESOME!!!!" That is fantastic!!!!

Thank You that is most weight I have lost in one week most of it was probably water and I don't expect to loose that much this week but I was proud of myself. And Yes it motivated me to stay on task.

Last week I had a gain of 1.2, and this week I am down .4, so I didn't do too much damage on Easter. I have been on to read the thread, but haven't had much free time, so I kept saying, I'll come back later when I have more time, and the whole week went by without posting.

I ate small portions on Easter of the main meal, and then went a little crazy with dessert, but exercised extra on saturday and monday, so I think I evened out. Sounds like lots of you have been very successful over the holiday! That is awesome.

Congratulations to all who have seen a loss!! :cheer2: You are doing great.

To those who have gained, hang in there! Don't give up and in time you will reach your goals. It is worth the wait.

Have a great week everyone!

To those who have gained, hang in there! Don't give up and in time you will reach your goals. It is worth the wait.

Well said, Kathy.

It is almost vacation time for you, are you on on final countdown???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter