WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started WW 8 weeks ago and lost 30.6, I weigh in again tomorrow, I hope it's good news. My goal is to loose 50 pounds by our first week of December trip and 75 by our April trip!

:earsgirl:

Wow DIZNYCHERYL, that's HUGE!!!! I joined WW just 6 weeks ago and I'm down about 11 pounds now. Can't wait to lose my first 30 pounds!!! Congratulations on the loss and hope you reach your goal.

you should be so proud of yourself. Maintaining an over 3 lb/week loss for so many weeks is amazing. I finish my 8th week this weekend so I'll know by Sunday morning how I did this week. I'm pretty happy with the 1 lb loss I've had the last couple of weeks, considering I had a wedding and 2 Jewish holidays in between. This week was back to normal so we'll see if I lost a bit more.

Will post a WW update either Sunday or Monday AM.

Thank you for the encouraging words, Dis people are just the best. :sunny: I am so used to going for my weigh-in's with these great results, I hope I can take it when I slow down. I lost 8 pounds the first week and 2 pounds my worst week, most of them have been 3 and 4. I still haven't exercised but I know that's coming! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Another week with no WI...i know I have been bad because with my foot I can't do anything and I'm sitting and munching too much. I'm hoping this week I can start moving abit.

This is a great thread. My WI is today (Monday) at Noon. Isn't that a rotten time?? I've been on the CORE plan for five weeks and as of last Monday (a month) I was down 9 pounds. I love the core plan because I don't have to write anything down unless I use the 35 flex points a week. I'll check back in after my WI.

It is very inspiring to see everyone's progress. Sometimes when you have a long way to go it can be discouraging.

Later,
Teresa

Down 2 more pounds...yay:bounce:
Maybe I will get my new clippie next week and start my new point range.:teeth:
Glad to see everyone doing well..keep up the good work:cheer2:

and I've lost another 2 lbs for a total of 15 lbs in 8 weeks (and 4 lbs since officially joining WW online).

We leave for WDW in just under 8 weeks so I'm hoping for another 7-8 lbs by then.

WOW! Great job everyone! Can't wait to hear back from you too, Teresa! :teeth:

I am down another 1 pound this week, amazingly, I swear. I hope it doesn't catch up with me next week. :eek:

Total 61.5 lbs. :hyper:

Onward and downward everyone!!! :sunny:

Lost another 2.6 pounds this week for a total of 11.6 in 6 weeks!!!! Also got my new clippie:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Can't wait to get that beautiful 50 pound clippie

Weekly weigh in for me - I lost another 1.2 pounds...so for a 2 week total loss of 3.2 pounds....I am happy and still working!
I actually did Taebo last night - the advanced one...it was tough!
Anyone else try it?

Well with the .6 gain last week.. I was upset.. So I worked hard this week and Im pround to announce that I lost 2.8lbs this week for a total of 85.2lbs and I cant belive Im saying this But Ive Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

Woo Hoo...:teeth: :teeth:

I've lost another 1.6 lbs. this past week and I'm 1.2 lbs. away from a new clippie. I didn't do so well tracking my points this week, so my goal is to do better next week and get that next clippie.

Great job Melessa! Hope you get your new clippie soon. I'm 3.4 pounds away from my new one, but your closer :p

I re-joined WW last week.

I had done Atkins last year and lost 46 lbs. I swear I ate just one carb and it is all back:rolleyes: .

So I am back to WW and determined to be successful.

Weigh-in is Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.

Weight loss this week is 3 lbs.

Now I need to go write down everything I ate.

DH wanted to go out to dinner tonight, so we went to Applebee's where they list points. The 3pt. French onion soup is really good. Wrap was pretty good and cake (shared with DH) was surprisingly good. Total dinner was 15 pts., but I still had 19 left, so it was okay.

I'll check in again soon.

Tera-Good luck to both of us!

Momster-Welcome and WTG on three pounds. That's great! I'm glad to hear the french onion soup is good! My sister and I (who are doing WW together) keep meaning to try it out.

I'm so excited that I stumbled upon this board!! I just started WW (again) 3 weeks ago. I was able to lose my weight after my first two pregnancies, but I just haven't been able to lose after my third girl was born and that was almost 2 years ago. I have 30lbs to lose. I've lost 6 but I have a feeling I'll have a gain tonight at weigh-in since I did a lot of baking this week.

Anyways, I'm so happy to be apart of this group if I can.

Are there any other WW threads? Does anyone know if there are point listings for Olive Garden (I have a ladies luncheon there this week)

Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

Originally posted by mermaidwannabe
I'm so excited that I stumbled upon this board!! I just started WW (again) 3 weeks ago. I was able to lose my weight after my first two pregnancies, but I just haven't been able to lose after my third girl was born and that was almost 2 years ago. I have 30lbs to lose. I've lost 6 but I have a feeling I'll have a gain tonight at weigh-in since I did a lot of baking this week.

Anyways, I'm so happy to be apart of this group if I can.

Are there any other WW threads? Does anyone know if there are point listings for Olive Garden (I have a ladies luncheon there this week)

Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

You can find the points lising for the Olive Garden at this site along with many other restaraunts.

http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html

Just scroll down on the page and pick which letter the restauraunt starts with.

I'm not sure how to say this, but I've had a terrible week (last week). I've been sick since 10/1, eating poorly when I eat, only exercised 3 days, and barely at that, and my DMIL is in hospice. :( End result, I lost 4.5 lbs this past week. Unbelieveable. I haven't had a 4-anything loss since May! I'm not suggesting this program though, trust me. :(

A dear DIS friend told me to let my body recover, and get back to exercise when I can, as I will miss it. Well, she's right, I will get back to it, when I can, because I do miss it.

The compliments have been overwhelming from my in-laws, even during this hard, sad time, but I'm not enjoying them right now. :(

Thanks for 'listening', and Onward and Downward fellow WWs and WISHers!! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter