WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
flrose this is going to be your week. Hang in there. :hug:

I just came back from my weekly meeting and I'm down 1.2 pounds. I think I need to step up my exercise program. I so want to like exercising but in reality I don't. Maybe one day. :rolleyes:

Weigh to go!! Keep up the great work!!

Just as I suspected I had my first gain this week. I was up 1.4 today. I know the problem lies in the fact that I didn't exercise at all due to a sick child. This week will be better. Hopefully I will lose what I gained and then a little.

Ok, I'm back on track. I kinda veered off the course but, that didn't make me feel any better. So............one day at a time.
thanks for all the words of wisdom and pep talks. You guys are great!
Isn't it great that we have this place we can help each other out, cheer each other on and SO totally relate to each others journeys? :hug: I love it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great weekend.
:hug: :love:

Hey everybody, My WI was yesterday and I am down another 2.2 lbs. I had top make a long road trip today, I spent about 11 hours in the car. I packed all of my food and it worked out very well. I hope you all have a great week.

The thing I love about WW is that this is not a diet, but a lifestyle change, so as in life there will be ups and downs, good weeks and bad. We all have our bad days and/or weeks and we can usually pin point what the cause is, so once we get back to what we know works we will see the results once again. So hang in there.

WeCantWait, congrats on your loss this week, that is awesome.

I had my monthly weigh in on Friday and I am still at goal, so I am happy.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Onward and downward!!

Yesterday I had one of those trying days that was just begging me to go off program. My niece had a birthday party and my sister always has such a nice spread of food. I'm proud to say I packed my own lunch including snacks and didn't taste one bit of the party food. :yay: I know in the months to come I'll be able to handle situations better but since I'm only on week four I need to steer clear of tempting cake and mayo filled sandwiches. I was very proud of myself for sticking with the program.

:cheer2:
Hooray for you, Grumpy'sWife! I'm doing the same thing at work today--I have a morning meeting. They all ordered biscuits, but I'll be taking my own breakfast.

I'm not stuck anymore, either! Just weighed in, and am down 2.6 pounds. Yay!:banana: That puts me at 20.6 pounds since January.

Hi!!! I am down 3.4, but was up 2 last week - I have been trying to be good, so I am relieved to have lost - I walked 2 miles this AM and I'm swimming for an hour soon - I swim with a master's swimming program - it's really fun - my daughter swims - she's my inspiration - I could never keep up with her, though!

Anyway, I am so glad to have lost!

:
I'm not stuck anymore, either! Just weighed in, and am down 2.6 pounds. Yay!:banana: That puts me at 20.6 pounds since January.

Hi!!! I am down 3.4, but was up 2 last week - I have been trying to be good, so I am relieved to have lost - I walked 2 miles this AM and I'm swimming for an hour soon - I swim with a master's swimming program - it's really fun - my daughter swims - she's my inspiration - I could never keep up with her, though!

Way to go ladies. :thumbsup2 Keep up the good work. My weigh in day is Wednesday and I need to drink drink drink water until then. Have a great week.

I just got back from my WI and I am down 1 lb :woohoo: . This puts me at goal so now I am supposed to start maintenance.

Whoo hoo!!!!party: GOAL!!!party:

Congratulations on reaching goal!!! That is an accomplishment to be proud of. Good luck the next 6 weeks as you make lifetime!!!!!!

You guys are great!
Isn't it great that we have this place we can help each other out, cheer each other on and SO totally relate to each others journeys? :hug: I love it!
This so so true. I have gotten so much support here in the past, and it definitely helps me to come on here more often, especially when I am struggling and know I am not alone. I definitely am going to try and check in here more than once a week.
Good job flrose getting back on track. Sorry for your frustration last week. It is so hard not to give up when we don't see the scale move in a good direction, but it is not all about the scale. These healthy changes are so important for us. Good luck this week at weighin.

I don't know how to multi-quote like all you computer savvy posters, so I'll do my best. (eta- I couldn't do it)

smwf71-Congratulations on your awesome loss!!! It's always motivating to me to see a big loss after a little gain. You are on the right track!!

DizneeMommy-Weigh to go!!!!:thumbsup2 20 pounds is awesome!!!!!

Grumpy's Wife-Nice job on the celebration challenge.:cool1: It is so easy to start eating just a little something, and end the party having eaten 60 points. Keep up the great work!!

TCKK-Congratulations!! 2 pounds is wonderful!!:banana:

tiggerlover-Hey there, debbi. :wave2: It's nice to see you back and posting regularly, our wonderful cheerleader you are. Congratulations on continuing to maintain. You are an inspiration to us all, and one day we will all join you at goal.

WeCantWait-Whoo hoo!! :woohoo: Congrats! 2.2 pounds is awesome!!

mfabre-:grouphug: Hugs to you and your little one. Hope they are feeling better, and you are too. It's tough when real life get in the way of our healthy goals. Hang in there, and this will be a better week.

FormrCastMbr- Congratulation!! 8.8 is a fabulous 2 week weight loss!!

Keep up the good work everyone!! I weigh in tomorrow, and though my eating hasn't been the greatest, I have been pumping up the exercise, and hope to see a little loss.

Awesome catch-up there mikamah (Kathy?, one day I might learn some names.LOL). I ditto everything you said :thumbsup2
My weekend wasn't too bad, coulda been better.
Grumpy's wife - WTG on handling the party situation. I do not know that I would have had that much fortitude. You definitely deserve a huge atta-girl!

Ok, I found the WW cookies at Wal-Mart this weekend. I think they were like $2.97 for 6? They have chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, individually wrapped and 1 pt a piece. I decided on the oatmeal raisin. The cookie is about 2", and kinda thick and very chewy. I think they taste great. Not sure how often I would purchase them. But, they are a nice change of pace when I need something sweet.

also, I just had a really good, filling breakfast. 1 cup Cheerios crunch (2pt), Activia Vanilla yogurt (2pt) and cup of blueberries (1pt). Mixed it all together. Yum. Could save a pt using 1pt yogurt. But, it was very satisfying.

Have a wonderful day!

flrose- Your breakfast sounds delicious and healthy. I just picked up some fiberone yogurts that are very good and only 1 point, but they are only 4 oz. I do like them better than the ww yogurts. The cookies sound good, but I tend to have a hard time eating only one. I can't buy the hostess 100cal packs because of my lack of restraint.

I found a box of No Pudge brownies mix, and you mix it with 6 oz of vanilla yogurt and it makes an 8x8 pan of brownies, and they are delicious and fat free. I've been having them with a little light ice cream and it's very satisfying. Only 2 points a piece and it makes 12.

I weighed in yesterday and am down 0.6 and happy with that. Slow and steady, and I'm below 185, and planning to stay there. Gotta be right on track this week to make sure of it.

Have a great day everyone.

Kathy - I hear you on the restraint issue ;) . My has to do w/ice cream, even WW. LOL
WTG on your loss :thumbsup2
Oh, this weekend I made this pineapple angel food cake recipe I got off the ?WW site. You take an angel food cake mix (the kind that you mix w/water) and mix in 1 can (20oz?) crushed pineapple. Bake according to pkg directions. 12 serv = 3 pts each but, they are big and you could easily cut it down. I then put cut up strawberries & ff cool whip. Very yummy and filling dessert.
Uh oh, Weigh in 5 min. :scared:
I'll be happy whatever the results. After my brief lapse last week I am back on track :cheer2: BBL

I left an update but my internet went down when I hit post!:sad2:

I gained 1.2 this week!:sad1: But I think it was because of the steroids I had to take for the ear infection.:headache: Hopefully, I will lose that and more this week.

Congrats to all of the losers this week! Ya'll did great!:banana:

My weigh in was today. I lost 3.0 pounds this week and 9.6 for the four weeks I've been on program. I want that ten pound star so bad. Now I know that next week I should get it. For all who lost this week keep up the good work. For those who gained or maintained this is your week! Let's stay focused and all be big losers next week.

Hi guys...I lost 2.4 lbs this week:woohoo: this puts me at my original goal weight but now I want to lose 2 more (funny how when I get closer to my goal I feel inspired to lose even more!) Anyway...if I lose the 2 more lbs I will be at my pre-children weight. I have not been that weight since I got married in 1996!

Last week I tried following the "Wendie" program and I think that's where my extra weight loss came from. I have been at .6, .8, 1 lb losses for the past several weigh ins. I think following the Wendie plan shook things up a bit. I am thrilled with the results.

ENSOCK...I bet you will lose that weight next week...being sick and on meds can really mess things up. I hope you are feeling better now.

flrose....that pineapple cake sounds awesome! I'm going to try that. I have several big parties coming up (DD7's First Communion and DD18's High School graduation) so it will be nice to have an alternative cake to eat at those parties.

Congrats to everyone that lost this week! :thumbsup2

I am down 1.2 today! I will take it after a gain last week. Congrats to everyone for a wonderful week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter