WS passport for nonreaders

sazzlynn

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has any EPCOT passports for kids who aren't reading yet? My 4 year olds would love going around and gathering stamps from each country, but aren't quite old enough to use some of the adorable but too detailed ones I've found so far. I'm just looking for something cute for each country with a spot for a stamp and with all the amazing WS stuff on here, I'm hoping I just overlooked it. Thanks

Sara

Check out Natalie's photobucket and see if some of those cards will work. She has several different variations, but the ones that I'm planning to use for my boys (ages 3 & 5) have Mickey dressed in each country's native clothing and a space for a stamp. I think she even has a page where a cast member could write a note or their name in their language if that would interest you guys. She's not designing anymore, but her files are still available to download. Here's a link to her passport page on her photobucket - http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Passports/

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter