• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Written Response from PBH/Re: my letter of discontent

redfieldmjr

Earning My Ears
Within a couple weeks of writing a complaint letter to PBH general manager I received a letter in return. My main concern: a handful of housekeeping issues which occured during my stay in December, which effected me and a few family members. The letter stated the appropriate departments had been informed and efforts to make adjustments were underway. I also told the manager my feelings about how such a lovely property deserves personnel who treat their work and customers with pride and dignity. Obviously the management was apologetic and offered to upgrade our accommodations upon return to PBH. I wanted to follow up with this information, as I had discussed my issues with PBH at length on the trip report board and wanted to give PBH a fair shake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter