Written Response from PBH/Re: my letter of discontent

redfieldmjr

Earning My Ears
Within a couple weeks of writing a complaint letter to PBH general manager I received a letter in return. My main concern: a handful of housekeeping issues which occured during my stay in December, which effected me and a few family members. The letter stated the appropriate departments had been informed and efforts to make adjustments were underway. I also told the manager my feelings about how such a lovely property deserves personnel who treat their work and customers with pride and dignity. Obviously the management was apologetic and offered to upgrade our accommodations upon return to PBH. I wanted to follow up with this information, as I had discussed my issues with PBH at length on the trip report board and wanted to give PBH a fair shake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest