Would you sell the castle?

I'd have no problem selling it for the right price, but it would be a lot. I wouldn't turn down a stay sure, but it's not at the absolute top of my must-dos-in-life list.

I'm not saying that I am selling memories because they wouldn't be memories at all if I sold the night's stay.

I posted my price earlier but DH informed me that it would NOT be sold at any price so I'll have to keep it from him if I win!

in a heartbeat! i would sell it to the highest bidder, and hope that it would be high.
the prize is considered to be worth about $600, i would take $600 for it. but again i would hope there would be a higher bidder.

If it were up to the DH, he'd sell it in a flash. Now ME, ....not so sure!
Interesting though......

Nope - I wouldn't sell it, but I have 3 teen-age boys who would probably be horrified to stay in Cindy's castle, so I would ask that it please be given to one of the many Make-A-Wish kids there on any given day and definitely NOT sold to somebody.

If I didn't want it, I'd give it away. I couldn't sell something that was given to me as a special gift.

Julie

To answer the question, no, you would not be able to sell the prize of the castle suite if you had happened to win.

But, if I were in the position to sell it? Depends on the price... I'd like to see how much I could get for one night

I did stay there - and I'd probably not sell it. It's something I'll never get to do again.

Tough question! Realistically speaking, we would sell it for a large amount ($25k min but hopefully closer to $100k!) because we are not rich by any means and could use that money for much more important things than one night in the castle. My kids are older now so I think I could get away with it :) If we didn't need the money, we would either keep it or, if feeling very generous that day, would find a suitable family to enjoy it.

Since that was all hypothetical and unrealistic, we would LOVE to stay in the castle and receive the "royal" treatment! Crossing our fingers!

I'd sell it, but only for the right price and it would be a very steep one. I look at it this way: it's a once in a lifetime dream experience, but it is only one night. If I could get enough money to finance my next year's worth of Disney cruises by selling it (which is usually six cruises...as I said, steep price!), I would see that as a fair trade-off.

1 years worth of vacations is SIX disney cruises!!! I am doing something wrong....we are having our only vacation this year and my husband is having a hard time being out of town 5 days/4nights!!!!!!:) Good for you!
Maybe one day!

I feel that everyone has their price, even as outrageous an ammount it may take. For me that price would be about $2,500 to $3,000. Roughly the cost of another week long trip. I would love to stay in the castle however I also would rather be there for a whole extra week than one night. I have to be realsitic.

No way! I'd love to stay there! I doubt I could sleep at all if we won it. Like the little kid in the commercial..."I'm too excited to sleep!" :banana:

At this point Disney has said there is no price on it, they will give it away. I would honor their wishes and also, not sell it. Maybe try to find someone more deserving in my mind then myself and give it to them, but not sell it..

Talk about a tough decision! I think i'd sell it on one stipulation, I get to go up and check it out and take pictures. I think i'm more interested in getting to see it first-hand than actually sleeping there.

I'm torn...it's not my ultimate Disney Dream (I would rather see all the Disney parks or get the time share) but since you can't pick and choose, it's not really an issue. If I won it, I would definitely LOVE it!

I'd sell it, but only for the right price and it would be a very steep one. I look at it this way: it's a once in a lifetime dream experience, but it is only one night. If I could get enough money to finance my next year's worth of Disney cruises by selling it (which is usually six cruises...as I said, steep price!), I would see that as a fair trade-off.

I agree - now that I have a daughter at UCF paying out of state tuition -- a night in the castle sold at the right place would be very handy.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter