Would you ever have plastic surgery?

Would you have plastic surgery? If yes, what would you do?

• Absolutely not

• Yes, a tummy tuck

• Yes, new ****s

• Yes, Botox

• Yes, Lips

• Yes, Facelift

Results are only viewable after voting.

FYI....it's not cool to publicly display your wife, no matter how proud you are of her (it's her body, not yours. She just chooses to allow you to enjoy it). Instead, you should defend her honor with a "look at my wife and you die, buster" attitude. She will feel cherished.

nope, sorry..... I want to be able to brag that the saline is mine, all mine.

Not me!!!!! I'm so beautiful as it is :lmao: all kidding aside I would not do it.

nope, sorry..... I want to be able to brag that the saline is mine, all mine.

When a guy buys a new Edelbrock, he raises the hood and shows all his buddies....Im not seeing the difference here!!

I voted Tummy & ****s - to repair what my 2 pregnancies did to them. :sad2:

Since the weight loss, alot of people have asked if Im considering having the loose skin removed...and I admit, Ive considered it. But after lots of thought..Ive decided that is pure vanity and not somethig I cant live without.

My sil had weight loss surgery and then this past May she had lots of skin removed along with a few other procedures. It was a MAJOR ordeal and a LONG recovery. She looks great in her clothes now..but man all of that pain....:scared:

yeah...and I figure, my tatoos are ugly enough already without them getting all warped up with surgery!!

I put no. However, I wish you would have put unless medically necessary. If I was in an accident and burned, I would prefer to have it to help things out a bit.

I voted no because I'm chicken. :laughing: I'm terrified of needles and scalpels(sp?).

Now if it was a medical issue (burn, accident, etc), I'd probably go ahead and do it...

I'd have to say no surgery unless it was needed because of accident or illness. The times I've HAD to have surgery were enough. I'd rather not go under the knife on purpose. I've earned all my wrinkles. I've enjoyed every bite that led to my extra pounds. I might color my hair someday and wear a little more make-up. But that's it. However, it ISN'T fair that my DH gets better looking the older he gets. :sad2:

Well I always swore i wouldnt ever do it, but after having gastric bypass and losing 106 pounds and still losing, i am definately going to have to have a tummy tuck and maybe a breast lift. But really I could use some work on the thighs and arms but since insurance most definately wont cover it, i cant see spending that kind of money. I would rather use it to go to Disney World. I will just have to deal with the jiggly thighs and bat wings. :scared1:

To all of you I have personally met.... I love all of you just the way you are!! Everything about each of you makes you unique and that's what I like the best....the uniqueness. I really feel that unless a surgery is medically necessary - leave well enough alone.

I have a good friend that went thru the same surgery as Rog. She is excercising like a maniac to firm up the sagging skin because she is scared to death of the multiple surgeries to rid her of the excess skin. She fully understands that without the surgery she can never wear a bikini or two piece suit. But like she says...I'm 57 and have never worn either in my life - so what's the big deal?

She did the gastric by-pass for health reasons & is feeling better than she's ever felt in her life. She's over-joyed that she can play with her grandkids and can ride a bicycle, and can go shopping without the aid of a walker or ECV. That's her "cosmetic surgery" - a walker & ECV-"ectomy"! I'm proud of her and I'm proud of Rog.

Then again, (and I really mean this)... I like people for their personalities and not their looks. I've known some really handsome men and beautiful women that were utter @zzes. I've known those that society would deem "ugly" and they are wonderful people who have made my world a better place for having known them.

All the surgery in the world can't change someone who is ugly on the inside.

so now i'm ugly on the inside..... well thanks a lot.

Don't tell Gatormom.... but I think you're a "hunk of burnin love" - inside and out!!

she'd probably tell you more like a bottle rocket, a quick fizz, then a little pop.

To all of you I have personally met.... I love all of you just the way you are!! Everything about each of you makes you unique and that's what I like the best....the uniqueness. I really feel that unless a surgery is medically necessary - leave well enough alone.

I have a good friend that went thru the same surgery as Rog. She is excercising like a maniac to firm up the sagging skin because she is scared to death of the multiple surgeries to rid her of the excess skin. She fully understands that without the surgery she can never wear a bikini or two piece suit. But like she says...I'm 57 and have never worn either in my life - so what's the big deal?

She did the gastric by-pass for health reasons & is feeling better than she's ever felt in her life. She's over-joyed that she can play with her grandkids and can ride a bicycle, and can go shopping without the aid of a walker or ECV. That's her "cosmetic surgery" - a walker & ECV-"ectomy"! I'm proud of her and I'm proud of Rog.

Then again, (and I really mean this)... I like people for their personalities and not their looks. I've known some really handsome men and beautiful women that were utter @zzes. I've known those that society would deem "ugly" and they are wonderful people who have made my world a better place for having known them.

All the surgery in the world can't change someone who is ugly on the inside.

That's Debbie! She tells it like it is! :worship:

she'd probably tell you more like a bottle rocket, a quick fizz, then a little pop.

Oh come on now...tell her like it is...
that's not a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a love machine....
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter