Would anyone divulge their rate at Portofino?

Thank you Bskmom for sharing! I used to live next door to a family who have a son with severe food allergies, so I have an inkling of what you are going through. It's good to hear that Portofino tried to accomodate your needs and that you feel comfortable enough to go back for a lengthier stay.

Thank you all for explaining the Entertainment book discount to me. I've never bought one of those books and didn't know the benefits! I sure am going to get one soon! (It's too late for this upcoming trip though.)

Just got back and got $144 a night for a garden view, but then received a post card in the mail from Loews Club (which I joined) and got an upgrade to a Kids Suite! (I had a 9 year old with me) What a bargain, huh? How did I get this? Well initially I wanted to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. I made these reservations 6 mos ago and the Hard Rock Hotel was supposed to be open when I was going, but they told me a couple of mos. back that it was going to be ready, so they honored me the same rate at the Portofino. Sure, why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter