Worst Room View Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Resorts Community Board' started by MommyBuzz909, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Tulles

Tulles Mouseketeer

Our WL view was the worst. Paid for Woods View. Got that with a swamp as a bonus. We were at the end of the row and if we lpoked ro the left we got a beautiful view of the docking/garbage area.

We did get to see the tip of the fireworks over the trees from MK. Too bad that it also came with such loud bangs that we thought we were being bombed and the balcony door was about to shatter.

If we stayed for more than one night, we would have asked to be moved.

2. PunkPrincess

PunkPrincess Keyblade Wielder

My view from Disney Village from one window had a tree blocking it all! But the view out the door was pretty peaceful. Probably the most beaceful room I've been in.

Worst view I'd say was in California though. Anaheim suites Holiday Inn my view was just a parking lot and the wall to the disney parking lot garage. Much better view from that garage though you could see toontown

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. Chaoticsweetness

Chaoticsweetness DIS Veteran

The following isn't the worst view, just not the best. I really don't have a lot of luck with the Yacht Club. It's either hit or miss.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Scott MC

Scott MC DIS Veteran

As a SV, at YC and BC, from what I've seen, you did pretty well! We have a SV booked next month, and this is a first for us. I'm really biting my nails. By booking it and paying for it 2x and once, thanks to a bit of random Pixie Dust, we've lucked out with a LV at YC. I'm pretty nervous, but would be pretty happy with this view, especially the first pic!

goopysolelady likes this.
  6. Murron

Murron DIS Veteran

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] I realized I never posted the BWV pool view picture. Here it is. Room 3094.

Attached Files:

7. tarak

tarak DIS Veteran

I was going to post something about how I could see the pool in one corner of the photo. But I've got nothing.

Murron likes this.
  8. KAT4DISNEY

KAT4DISNEY Glad to be a test subject

Well, it is pool/garden view......:D

Murron likes this.
  9. Laundress

Laundress DIS Veteran

Staying at the Poly CL. Room 3534
    We just had to laugh. Could barley let sunshine in the room
    image.jpeg

10. Liberator

Liberator Mouseketeer

I guess when you checked in and saw your room number you were like "yeeeah, 3rd floor with balcony, awesome!".

Then you entered the room, opened the curtains and thought "WHAT. VIEW. IS. THAT. ?"

Did you ask for another room or just got friends with the palms outside?

11. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I want that last view you showed next time we go to OKW. Which building is it?

12. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Whoops! I forgot to include the picture. sorry.

13. Laundress

Laundress DIS Veteran

We became one with the Palms.:hippie: we were there for MNSSHP. it was also a crazy heatwave in october over 100 at midnight.
    the shade was welcome.:flower3:

14. Mickey2378

Mickey2378 Earning My Ears

I was at all star sport bottom floor with a room facing the woods and over growth.

15. Auntie_Maim

Auntie_Maim Mouseketeer

I'm usually pretty nonchalant about room views, but thanks to this thread, just to be on the safe side I changed our Standard YC room reservation to Garden. It ends up being less than $100 to upgrade, which is a drop in the bucket.

16. Boopuff

Boopuff DIS Veteran

I usually ask for the "Disney Dump" view when booking. (the lousy view is usually cheaper!) But when I asked for that at BC we got a free upgrade upon arrival (magic!)

17. mamaboogie

mamaboogie DIS Veteran

Room 4011 Turtle Pond area :-)

18. Disney fan from Wisconsin

Disney fan from Wisconsin Earning My Ears

Don't have a picture but we paid for a river view at POR and instead our room was on the back side of the building with our view being a huge ugly bush that literally filled the entire window. When we called to ask what happened to our river view we were told "it's no big deal, we gave you a resort credit for the price difference" No apology at all. We are usually at the parks all day (so I normally don't care about the view) but for this trip we were spending the first 3 days at the resort. My hubby then emailed Disney about it and they couldn't move us (due to being at capacity) so they gave us some fastpasses.

19. EmmyDAVIS

EmmyDAVIS Earning My Ears

Fort wilderness views are some of the best

20. EmmyDAVIS

EmmyDAVIS Earning My Ears

Where is this ?

21. Liberator

Liberator Mouseketeer

This is in the back of the Dolphin Resort