World of Color Dessert Party Question

What is the alcoholic drink? Is it a pre-made thing or do you get a choice? (In case I decide to do it.)
Typically there options:

1) A premixed drink (only one option; changes frequently)
2) Sparkling wine
3) beer (only one option; changes frequently)

Typically there options:

1) A premixed drink (only one option; changes frequently)
2) Sparkling wine
3) beer (only one option; changes frequently)
Beer must be a newer option, since it premiered 7-8 years ago. Before it was one "WoC" drink (had a name but can't remember what it was or "champagne." I just remember what ever the drink was it was really weak.

I got a low top table and it was perfect, I have kids and the high top was too high plus we were more comfortable as adults on the low table as well.
We had a perfect unobstructed view.

Dessert package is worth it to me. After a long day, you get to sit down (that alone is worth it). I've done it twice and chose high-top table each time. You sit in directors chairs, two on each side of the round table. When you check in you let them know your preference, they'll show you a seating map and you can choose from what is available. This was my view and what the dessert plate looks like.
Did you do the 1st or the 2nd show? I am kind of assuming by the pics it was the 1st show :) I have heard it can be better to do the 1st show & some feel rushed during the 2nd one

Did you do the 1st or the 2nd show? I am kind of assuming by the pics it was the 1st show :) I have heard it can be better to do the 1st show & some feel rushed during the 2nd one
We did the 1st show. You get the most time to sit and enjoy your desserts. The 2nd show can be a bit rushed since they are trying to clear out people from the 1st show and by the time you sit and get served, the show is already starting. And if you're a person who has a hard time closing down the park (like me), then the 1st show is definitely better. I'm a rope drop girl, I can be awake at 5am or earlier, no problem.

My Mom and I are thinking of doing this in November. We have never done a dessert party before and this seems pretty straight forward based on the replies here. Just curious - my Mom is short, 5 ft. tall. Would requesting a high top be the best option for unobstructed views or will we be better off at a lower table OR trying for a virtual que?

My Mom and I are thinking of doing this in November. We have never done a dessert party before and this seems pretty straight forward based on the replies here. Just curious - my Mom is short, 5 ft. tall. Would requesting a high top be the best option for unobstructed views or will we be better off at a lower table OR trying for a virtual que?
I'd do the dessert party for sure. The table really depends. I'm short but I like the low tables because I'm not a fan of director's chairs, but lots of people really like the high tops. I think you'll have a good view whichever table type you choose. I've never had a bad view with the low tables. The dessert party is great and our favorite way to watch WOC.

I'd do the dessert party for sure. The table really depends. I'm short but I like the low tables because I'm not a fan of director's chairs, but lots of people really like the high tops. I think you'll have a good view whichever table type you choose. I've never had a bad view with the low tables. The dessert party is great and our favorite way to watch WOC.
I agree. We have always done the high top and the chairs are comfortable and the views are great. No issues for short people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter