Work rant (just letting off steam)

My son had an online interview today. He had to log in and it was recorded. No person, just recorded questions and a timer. Questions like ‘tell us about yourself?, What are your goals?, Describe (the company) to a client.

It went on for an hour.

What is the world coming to? That’s my question!

My son had an online interview today. He had to log in and it was recorded. No person, just recorded questions and a timer. Questions like ‘tell us about yourself?, What are your goals?, Describe (the company) to a client.

It went on for an hour.

What is the world coming to? That’s my question!

I agree what an odd/impersonal way to conduct an interview. Seems to me the interview is as much about potential candidates evaluating their suitability to that company as much as being interviewed. That format would not provide any opportunity for the candidate ask questions of the interviewer. Any company that handles interviews that way wouldn't be a place I would ever want to work. Doing interviews is one way for a company to give potential candidates a good impression about what it is like to work there. If they are that impersonal conducting interviews, I can only imagine how you would treated as an employee...............LOL.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter