"Wondering" if We'll Be On the Wonder November 16, 2013

When can we find out what movies will be playing in the theater. Thor comes out about that time and Rachael is hoping she can OD on it while on the cruise!:yay:

When can we find out what movies will be playing in the theater. Thor comes out about that time and Rachael is hoping she can OD on it while on the cruise!:yay:

LOL...Me too! I would totally expect Thor to be on the ship as they show the new releases...also Little Mermaid 3D comes out right about then I think...

Now if only Catching Fire was a disney release. My DD is not going to be happy about missing the opening. But hey, I have to give up the Doctor Who 50th so we'll be brave together :hug:

Have we started an FE group yet? Just decided how to do my FE "Stringer" pockets and was curios about it.

Is there anybody heading up the FE? We would like to join. Any lists yet?:wave2:

I'm not sure when they'll know for sure but apparently we can call 888-325-2500 choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise. (taken straight from the A-Z faq LOL)...

Probably still too far away, darnit...

FOUR months today!

Anyone else excited or are you guys all ho-hum? :rotfl:

I think we've hit on the way we are going to break the surprise to our kids. Or at least, this is the modus operandi of the moment!

We have a video that I did up not that long ago with some clips/photos from our last cruise. Kids have seen it and all...

So now I've made up a SECOND video with photos showing some highlights from our ports of call. I'm going to append this video to the original and then we will set up a night when my mom is over to say 'hey, gramma never saw the video of our trip...why don't we put it on and watch it with her?' and see if they notice that the video got a bit longer....LOL

Bwahahaha...thank goodness we use our powers for good and not evil :cool2:

Updated: Created a new Youtube account and added the 'new' video that's going to be added on :)

We are getting very excited. Just finished paying off the whole cruise. Now we don't need to worry about that. Just waiting for the 3 party in our group to finalize their flight plans and then I will go into full planning mode getting the transportation and hotels figured out.

We have been to Galveston for a cruise this year already so I have a lot of this figured out, but last cruise we had a group of 21 and this time 6 so we need a smaller limo this time. Anyone deal with limo companies in Houston?

We have been to Galveston for a cruise this year already so I have a lot of this figured out, but last cruise we had a group of 21 and this time 6 so we need a smaller limo this time. Anyone deal with limo companies in Houston?

Lucky you! Where did you go? We fly in on the Thursday night so that we can spend Friday exploring Galveston. Never been there before so very excited :)

We booked with Cornerstone Elite Limo for IAH to Galveston. They were recommended on another board and their reviews are very good. They weren't the cheapest option but I figure we're going to be beat by the time we get in so I just want to make sure someone is there to take us where we're supposed to be. Fingers crossed!

Lucky you! Where did you go? We fly in on the Thursday night so that we can spend Friday exploring Galveston. Never been there before so very excited :)

We booked with Cornerstone Elite Limo for IAH to Galveston. They were recommended on another board and their reviews are very good. They weren't the cheapest option but I figure we're going to be beat by the time we get in so I just want to make sure someone is there to take us where we're supposed to be. Fingers crossed!

We took a cruise on the Magic in Feb for Kids sail free to WDW. I wish they kept a ship in Galveston because it cost 1/2 the air miles for us to fly to Houston. Thanks for the limo recommendation. Ill check them out.

We took a cruise on the Magic in Feb for Kids sail free to WDW. I wish they kept a ship in Galveston because it cost 1/2 the air miles for us to fly to Houston. Thanks for the limo recommendation. Ill check them out.

LOL...That's how we picked our cruise. It was the same amount of airmiles as going to California! :cool1:

We decided to go before Disney leaves Galveston, because we live in the area and don't have to pay to get to Florida or California. Not sure why Disney is leaving Galveston. heard the ships were leaving without being full, but the economy might have been part of the problem. Plus there is limited entertainment opportunities here, but that just helps to save money overall.

Yay, more fellow cruisers! Welcome aboard.

It's actually getting close enough to feel real now.

We sooooo need a vacation. For a while there last weekend, I thought I could see the ship sailing away without us. My oldest dog had to go in for emergency surgery Saturday night and it almost came to a choice between the dog or the cruise :rolleyes2 (for the record, I would have chosen the dog :))

Fortunately everything went smoothly, dog is recovering nicely, and we only had to spend dh's new teeth money. Sorry 'bout that, hon. I bet if we ask they will mash your food at Palo's :lmao:

I have since signed up our other dog for pet insurance. Just in case.

113 sleeps to the drink of the day on Deck 9 :cool1:

Last fam in our group booked their flights a couple days ago so it's into final planning mode now. Staying by IAH before the cruise as all the flights are coming in at different times.

So excited to finish making the hotel and transportation bookings.

Happy girl, hello and welcome. Who will be traveling with you? It's our first disney cruise as well.

Hi. I'll be traveling with my boyfriend. However, I think sometimes we are kids(we are into our late 30s). I've always loved Disney and hit up D-Land at Christmas time for the atmosphere, with the great deals from Houston decided to try a DCL cruise.

Welcome aboard, happygirl! After this, Disneyland at Christmas is on my must-do list! That's actually what I was planning before when Dh expressed some concern about doing to Dland and having to walk everywhere (he was waiting for knee surgery) so we booked a cruise instead. And now I'm hooked! But I still want to go to Disney at Christmas. Sigh..why can't I just win the lotto and be done with it?

And now the all important question! Who's dressing up with us for Pirate Night? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter