Wonder November 27, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya:wave2:
We will be joining y`all on this sailing as well. :cool1:
By we I mean, Me - Tink, DH - Chuck, both DS`s, and oldest DS`s fiancé.
This will be the 6th Disney Cruise for me and the boys, and the first for my future daughter-in-law.
We are in 2 different cabins. One of which will definitely be wanting to take part in the FE. We helped organize the one on our last cruise, and had a blast. The only thing is, we don't Facebook. If the person organizing the FE could add our family, and keep me in the loop with everything we need to know about, I would appreciate it.
We also will be having a few other families from our church sailing with us. I will have them join as as they can.

When reading all of the previous posts, I saw that someone asked about a cocktail party. Has anyone looking into getting a meet and greet set up the first day? We did that on our last cruise, and the cruise set up an area with water and snacks for our group free of charge.
One other idea before I sign off. Would anyone be interested in taking part in a mixology meet. One of our group members from a previous sailing set a private mixology class up for us. I think it was just $15 a person, and we had to have a minimum of 20 people. We had so much fun. We learned how to make about 6 drinks, and got to drink them all. DH and I definitely want to do that again if anyone else is interested.
Sorry for carrying on so long, it is just that I am about 6 months behind on getting my plans rolling for this trip (I have OCVPD - Obsessive Compulsive Vacation Planning disorder), and I am very excited to finally have a date nailed down.
I hope everyone has a Magical weekend.
~Tink~

Hi, me again:flower3:

Quick question, does our group have a name yet?

Me and my planning, I was wanting to get started on designing shirts for my family.

Thanks
~Tink~

This will be our fifth cruise but our first with Disney. Also, our first with our two boys. they will be 8 and 5 at the time of cruising. I felt like an experienced cruiser but knowing that Disney is so different I feel like I'm back at square one again. Excited to go to two new ports and one I've wanted to go back to. I can't wait for all this newness and fun we're going to have.

Hello All,

This is my wife and I's second DCL cruise. We actually did this same itinerary over Thanksgiving 2013 and didn't get enough! This time, my cousin and his wife are joining us for their first ever cruise! Just us four :woohoo:

We are so excited to be riding the surf again with Mickey and the gang. Can't hardly stand that it is still 370 days away. :hourglass

Welcome to the group BigTex:wave2:
I have to agree, it is to far off.:rolleyes2
We are having monthly planning parties at our home so that we can get a regular Disney fix.

~Tink~

I'm not on the DIS as much as I once was, but I hope to see y'all around! Whether I bump into you again on this site, in the great wide world, or on this cruise, I'm glad to have met ya!!!

Howdy everyone, and Happy Turkey Week. I am so excited, this Friday marks our one year count downs official start! Woo Hoo:cool1:

I was wondering if someone in the group may be able to help me with something in the next day or two. I have been emailing Cindy, and have not heard back from her for over a month now. I am trying to find out if she got our cabin numbers for the FE, and if she added my son and his fiancé. When she last sent me a copy of the list, we were#17 in group 2 (she had put question marks for our stateroom and put Grumpy and Tink for our name). If she had entered my son, it probably would have also had question marks, and the names would have been Darth Maul and Sleeping Beauty.

My sons fiance is coming down this week for the holidays and we wanted to spend some time planning for the cruise, more specifically for the FE craft projects. It would help to know whether or not they are in the same group.

Thanks for any help in advance. It is really hard to know what is going on, and to get to know anyone with no conversation on this thread for a family that doesn't FB.

~Tink~

Just booked this trip this last week while on the Fantasy!

Looking forward to the trip already!

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Just booked this trip this last week while on the Fantasy!

Looking forward to the trip already!

Welcome to the group TornadoNut.
:welcome:
This thread is a little quiet, I hopefully look forward to more chatter as we grow ever closer to our sail date.

~Tink~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!