Wonder May 28, 2006

FlaHomeBldr - how cool. It was my dd's first year playing, too. How cool that they both got on 1st place teams. We'll look for you tonight. My DH is Jeff, too. It'll be easy to remember your name. We'll be there with my DH's father. We'll be easy to spot, too. He's 73 and will have his folding chair w/him. We're both early 40's and my DH is almost totally gray now (more silver).

Hope to see you. Good Luck to your team's too.

Lissa

FlaHomeBldr and Cinderelli:

My DD8 is also a Softball player (here in GA) - they will prob hit it off well on the cruise. In fact, my niece (15) is now going to be on the cruise, she is an amazing fast ball pitcher - travels all over the country playing for an Atlanta team and hopes to play Div 1 someday.

My parents live in Tampa, off race track road; seems like a nice town.

Good Luck to both of you, our tournament starts this weekend.

Were going to have to start a new thread for the softballers on DCL May 28th too funny. Good to hear from you Towjumper we live real close to Race Track road it ia nice area. Good Luck and Hope to see all on the cruise.

Hi everyone! Sorry to interrupt your thread. Will any of you be staying by the port Saturday night and planning on going to either Grills or Jetty Park to watch the Magic leave? We are on the May 27th sailing and I need some help getting a certain picture if I can. If you can help please drop me a pm.

Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

Cinderelli you guys wooped us good in the Tournament yesterday. I wont hold it against you your team played great. I tryed to spot you guys but that park was crowded. Hope to see you on the trip. Good Luck.

Cinderelli said:
Thanks for the wonderful info. Do you have any idea how we can tell in advance what our dining rotation will be. We received our docs on Monday (YIPPEE!). I don't really want to miss any of the normal restaurants and I know that if we have AP two nights - they don't do the lights on the 2nd nite? I would hate to make Palo ressies for the 1st AP night and end up missing the "show". How can we know what night to make the ressies for?

Ah, sorry but I don't rightly know what the rotation's going to be like. What you can try, though, is to do a thread search for the board and see if you can find a topic for it. 'Tis a fairly common question, or so I understand. My mom suggested that one; she's made a few comments too, so here they are:

-We generally wind up going to Triton's first, apparently it's based on the kids' ages or something. I guess me being older makes Triton's more appropriate or something? I'm not sure.

-If you have the earlier dining time, you could grab a light meal and then schedule Palo's later in the night, after a show or something. Alternately, if you can stand not seeing one of the shows and you have the later dinner, you could just go strait from light dinner to Palo's.

-If you have AP twice (you start and end with the same restaraunt on a four day cruise, typically), catch the first one. The second time around apparently doesn't do the show; kinda disappointing, because I love things like that.

Hope that helped!

just giving a bump :cool1:

Just waiting to see if anyone else is signing on!!!!
Can you all believe how close we are getting!!!!

Can't Wait! Are we, as DISers, going to attempt to meet up in some fashion? How is this done? Anyone?..... :confused3

Mikerryy - I would love to meet some of you, too. I just don't know how to go about it. I'd hate to schedule a meet/time/place and have it be during the life boat drill, or the sail away party, etc. I do think it would be great to meet all of you. Any of you have any ideas? When would be a good time? I just hate to commit and then not be able to show up because our luggage just showed up or it was in the middle of a party? There are too many of us not to make a try at this tho. Any suggestions from anyone?

FlHomeBldr - We looked for you Friday night. Our Pixie's lost Friday night so we headed back to the BACK field for the Pigtail game (our dd12 is a Pigtail, but not on AS team) to watch some of her friends play (they got pummeled). After that game was done, your game was done, too, and I didn't see a RED chair, ha! I do hope we can meet up onboard. I'm sure our daughters would have alot in common.

Lissa

Where is everybody!!! I guess they are all packing and trying to get ready!!!!
Because we are almost ready to set sail!!!!
Online docs filled out? Check
Last minute shopping done? Check
suitcases are already to load? check
carryon bag ready too? check............almost

Ok now for the real list :rotfl2:
Online docs filled out......check
last minute shopping done..............nope :sad2:
suitcases ready to load..............nope :rolleyes:
carryon bag ready................nope :lmao:

Oh well I still have 5 more days till I leave.........YIPPEE :cheer2:

The dis had been great and so glad I found, can't wait for the next few days but also afraid the time on the cruise will fly by too fast. Me, DW 29, DS 7, and DS 2, have not seen anybody around the same aged children yet but hope too now or maybe just see what happens onboard. hopefully see you all soon! David

Hi everyone,
Just checking in----its been very hot here lately, so bring your sunscreen. Does anyone else have early dining? We don't know where we will start, but we will go to meet our tablemates and then we have 7:00 res. for Palo the 1st night. We hope to be done in time to catch a little of the first nights show.

We have late seating. I just can't believe in less than 48 hours we'll be aboard the Wonder. I'm so excited. Of course, I still haven't started packing (well, unless you count the pile of stuff on the dining room table), and am heading off early in the AM to do my final shopping. We still have birthday parties to attend tomorrow, pack, etc., but we'll get there - with or without everything we need, ha!

I hope to meet some of you onboard.

Good luck and here's wishing all the 5/28/06 Wonder Cruisers a fantastic cruise.

Thanks,
Lissa

Cleocruiser said:
Hi everyone,
Just checking in----its been very hot here lately, so bring your sunscreen. Does anyone else have early dining? We don't know where we will start, but we will go to meet our tablemates and then we have 7:00 res. for Palo the 1st night. We hope to be done in time to catch a little of the first nights show.

We have early dining!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait, I have all stuff packed(I ThInk) now I am just trying to figure out if I should run out and buy my own snorkle stuff. Can you still snorkle if you have your own stuff or do you have to rent Disneys? I won't buy top of the line , just what I can get from Wal-Mart?

Well "see"everyone tomorrow!!! :jumping1:

You can use your own equipment. We got ours from Target a few years ago and still use it. We don't snorkel for the sport---just the fun and to see what we can see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter