*WONDER* Jan 14th 2019.

We're going on this cruise and it'll be our first time on the Wonder. Our previous two cruises were on the Dream. Looking forward to a longer intinerary! :fish:

Last edited:
Just so that everyone knows, the Festival of San Sebastian may be happening when the ship returns to San Juan (I don't know if the dates have been set yet). There will be stages setup around the city where local musicians will perform, there are street parades, etc. The streets in the Old City will be closed to cars. You may want to stay in the city after the cruise to experience it, just be prepared to drag your luggage behind you as you walk to your hotel. They will have taxi stands at the edge of the old city.

Hi guys !!!

Glad to see some people joining the group.

Too bad about the Festival. Wish it was before our cruise. We will be there for 3 nights before

I love the Magic and the Wonder.
Have done the Fantasy once.
I liked the Fantasy for the adult club areas.

I have not done the Dream

Honestly prob never will.
Unless she does longer cruises eventually.

Last edited:
I think the last day of the Festival is the Sunday we return, will there be much going on the last day?

We will prob stay to see it if so and fly home on Monday.

We'll be staying the day before the cruise and the day we get back. It'll be nice and relaxing knowing we don't have to leave right away.
On our previous cruises, we've never ordered room service. Tempted to try it this time.
Already have our shore excursions narrowed down to our favorites. Now we just have to actually pick one for each port. Seems to be a lot of good ones to choose from.

Hi. Just booked this onboard Fantasy. Do 6-nights have formal nights? thanks

Hi. Just booked this onboard Fantasy. Do 6-nights have formal nights? thanks
I ended up asking the Disney Mom's Panel. Here is their reply...

On a 6-night cruise, you'll typically have 3-4 Cruise Casual evenings, which means no tank tops, swimwear, flip flops, etc. You'll usually see male guests in nice shorts and golf shirts, and ladies in sundresses or dressy shorts/tops. I tend to wear something I would wear out to dinner on a beach vacation. Nothing too casual, but definitely not dressy.

You'll have at least one dress-up night. On dress up night, you'll see guests in everything from casual "Sunday morning church" dresses to semi-formal attire. It's really up to you how much you want to dress up! My husband will usually wear a golf/dress shirt with a blazer and khakis (no tie), and my daughters and I will wear dresses or dress pants and a nice top. Dress Up Night is a great time to make the most of the onboard photography services, and get some nice family photos on the ship!

Let's not forget the best night of all - Pirate Night! Everyone gets into the swashbuckling spirit, even your dining room servers and all of the Cast Members on the ship. You'll see guests in everything from simple eye patches and bandanas to "full Jack Sparrow". No need to worry if you don't have a bounty of pirate attire, there are items available in the onboard shops to help you bring our your inner scallywag!

Last edited:
Just paid off our cruise yesterday. Can book shore excursions next month. If it's not allowed to mention this, please remove my post. But I believe there isn't alot of action on DISboards for this cruise because there's a FB group for it.

We just booked this morning...we'll look on FaceBook for the cruise meet info. Are the cruise meet threads basically dead, and all cruise meet info on FaceBook now?

Wow. Palo brunch already booked. I’m gold. Went on right when window opened. Must be lots of platinum on cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter