Wolfgang Puck Express Question

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is Wolfgang Puck Express included on the QS Dining plan? I've never eaten there, but those salads look so good.

Thaks!

Its the best food and choice of any CS on DDP IMHO. We ate there last trip and it was wonderful. My sisters had breakfast there 2x when they were there last April...Do it! We are eating there next xmas trip 2010.

Connears

On our last trip we went there for dinner twice on the qsdp. I always get the chicken Alfredo, wife gets mac and cheese. The mac and cheese is gourmet kinda. The chicken always looks good though.

We've used probably 40-50 CS credits there over the past three years. Awesome restaurant, and truly the best value you can get out of CS credits! I only wish they were open a little earlier for breakfast so we could eat there and still make it to the rope drop.

does anyone know the opening and closing hours for this restaurant ?
thanks !

I know they serve breakfast so it should be early. It has been open when I was shopping at 8:30pm during xmas week. Hope this helps.

Connears

This is our favorite restaurant for either CS or sit down meal. The breakfast is perhaps the best in disney. They also offer really good items for the snack credits.

We had lunch there twice last week. We LOVED the bbq chicken pizza, meatball pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, and creme brulee. My little one loved the chicken tenders and fries. I think it was the best bargain on the DDP. IIRC, our bill for lunch would have run about $85 for three adults/one kid.

Thanks Mac521 and Nanookz~ we did eat there last September but didn't know that it was a choice for dessert. Oh well! :)

Tastes may vary, but I'd thought I'd add an opinion. I ordered the Chinois chicken salad to try something different. I'm the type that tends to order the same type of things over and over again b/c it's a safe bet you'll get something you like. Well, I got the salad and it was absolutely soaked with dressing. I thought it was pretty awful. The guy who was waiting on us though offered to get us something different. I was really glad about that.

I think we had the rotisserie chicken instead. It was okay. A little greasy, but not bad.

We also had a margherita pizza. That was pretty good.

We did the DDP last year and had 4 of our 5 CS meals there ( 2 lunch and 2 dinners).We split a pizza and entree salad for lunch and took the brownies desserts for snacks later. For dinner we had the pasta entrees.Loved that they came with a small salad. Since we each had an adult beverage :drinking1we got bottles of water to use later.Best CS in WDW IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter