Wizards101 meet 7/30

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
I guess I would say it was a success, seems we were everywhere ROFL

wiz9rn3.jpg

wiz10zh5.jpg

Thanks cat for the great meet...

Woot! I made it into a picture! :dance3:

DH came in to the room while I was at the meet up and saw all the people. He asked "Wouldn't it have been easier if you had met up someplace where there weren't so many people?" He was shocked when I told him all of those people were for the meet up! :rotfl:

heh the pictures dont do it justice, I couldnt believe how many people we had there :rotfl:

heh the pictures dont do it justice, I couldnt believe how many people we had there :rotfl:

LOL If someone was monitoring the server at KingsIsle, they must have been wondering what was going on in Falmea... :rotfl2:

LOL If someone was monitoring the server at KingsIsle, they must have been wondering what was going on in Falmea... :rotfl2:

haha I said this just a while ago in a private message :rotfl:

we had an impact on Falmea last night for sure

ETA: the next meet, the new peeps should go in the middle of the lake and everyone else gather around the lake, then the new people can be added rather than have the new people try and add everyone else.

ETA: the next meet, the new peeps should go in the middle of the lake and everyone else gather around the lake, then the new people can be added rather than have the new people try and add everyone else.

And sing a song to earn the right to be member of our guild. :lmao:

...just a joke, i am really against those kind of things...

And sing a song to earn the right to be member of our guild. :lmao:...just a joke, i am really against those kind of things...

Awww, a little hazing never hurt anyone! :laughing:

Thanks for posting the pics Aengus!!! One of these days I'll figure out how to take them!

Thanks Cat for organizing the meet!! I wish I could have stayed longer but it seemed to be a rousing success and I got quite a few more friends on my list now! :yay:

Here is a shot of me with 2 of my good buddies:

aenguscatfly-wizards.jpg

Aengus (Angus) is on the left, Cat (Padric) is on the right, I (Rowan) am in the middle.

Everyone wanted to know where Cat got his cool outfit! What battle did you win that in Cat???

Maybe we could schedule a weekly meet, same time same place??

Fly :hippie:

lol, and that's me or at least my words, Jenna Nightrunner, trying to tell Kimberly DreamWeaver that it was me Jenna Willowblade but I couldn't say my name. :)

Can we post pictures now?

Drat... I wish I would have seen this sooner. I got the email about three weeks ago that I could start playing and I still haven't because I've been too distracted by other games that shall remain nameless... :rolleyes1

how do i join wizards 101?

goto www.wizard101.com and click the sign up button

Accounts are by invitation, so at that point you have to sit back and wait, but the game is really worth trying out. Very creative, great graphics, and apparently very addicting @_@

Here is a shot of me with 2 of my good buddies:

Aengus (Angus) is on the left, Cat (Padric) is on the right, I (Rowan) am in the middle.

Everyone wanted to know where Cat got his cool outfit! What battle did you win that in Cat???

Maybe we could schedule a weekly meet, same time same place??

Fly :hippie:

Great pic Fly - thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

And thanks to Cat for the meet and helping me get to level 19. :hug:

A weekly meet would be nice. My daughter finally made her wizard yesterday and will be looking foward to the next meet.

Sorry I had to miss this one. (I think I may have lost some of you that got added the last time.)

I won't be able to make it to these meets most of the time. But generally, I'm always in the Falmea realm, so if you see me, please yell out "Dis", especially if you're trying to add me. If you can only use quick chat, say "howdy" which is the second choice under "hello"; then I will know you're from here.

My apologies to any of you who I haven't seemed to recognize. Unfortunately, these titles tend to blend together in my head, much like multiple character titles do on the screen. I even have trouble remembering the identities of those I already have on my list. It's interesting how similar a lot of these names can sound.

We still keep missing each other, aliceblue. We really need to pick a time to try to catch each other. I'll be on and off this weekend so let me know if there is a good time to try to meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter