Wishes is leaving the Fantasy, Frozen is coming

Ooooh. Do you think that's a permanent addition or just temporary? We're on the Fantasy next March.

Personally, I'm not sad to see Wishes go. I've seen it several times. I have also seen Frozen, but I'm sorry my granddaughter won't be able to see it on our upcoming cruise. I just hope the replacement for the fall cruises will be a fantastic Variety act.

I sail 7 September and am a bit disappointed. My toddler loves the shows and singing and I’m not sure he’ll be as bothered with a variety act. Any ideas what it might be? Also sad we won’t get to see the frozen show! Never mind lol 😂

Are they going to have both Aladdin and Frozen shows on the Fantasy? Will be super disappointed if they get rid of Aladdin. It was on hiatus during our spring break cruise last year and we have another spring break cruise booked for 2020 on the Fantasy and was hoping to see the Aladdin show. Have already seen the Frozen show on the Wonder.

We’ve already sailed the Wonder and plan to sail the Fantasy in the future, so I am disappointed. I know Wishes wasn’t a headliner, but having seen Frozen on the Wonder and twice at DCA, I’m not sure we need to see it again. I think DD would have liked Wishes.

So does this mean we could potentially have a meet and greet of the Frozen characters on the Fantasy now? Also, my husband would love to know if you get to meet Jasmine. 😂

So does this mean we could potentially have a meet and greet of the Frozen characters on the Fantasy now? Also, my husband would love to know if you get to meet Jasmine. 😂

There is already a meet and greet with Anna and Elsa. It’s a ticketed event that is available when you do your online check in.

So for the foreseeable future Fantasy will be Aladdin, Frozen, and Believe?
I am wondering the same thing. I guess Frozen will continue on the Wonder as well? I missed Aladdin as the show was being upgraded so having the ability to see two new shows makes the Fantasy leaving out of Port Canveral very tempting for me when it comes to booking my next cruise.

Are they going to have both Aladdin and Frozen shows on the Fantasy? Will be super disappointed if they get rid of Aladdin. It was on hiatus during our spring break cruise last year and we have another spring break cruise booked for 2020 on the Fantasy and was hoping to see the Aladdin show. Have already seen the Frozen show on the Wonder.

I was on the May 18th Fantasy which debuted both the new Aladdin stage show and the new Aladdin movie. The stage show was very good. I don't they would get rid of it so soon so they will probably have both Frozen and Aladdin.

MJ

Have seen Frozen on Wonder as well as a few times at DCL and really enjoy it - Sailing on fantasy Spring Break 2020 so looking forward to seeing what tweaks are in the show from the DCL and Wonder versions

A smart move by Disney imo - Will appeal more strongly to the market, compared to a generic stage show (Wishes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter