• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party

You look at the calendar and the dates are "available" to click on. You can see this is you go to August, it is not clickable. I would guess that the dates would be opening soon.

I hope so! We went a couple of years ago, and I'd love to surprise my family with it again!!!

You look at the calendar and the dates are "available" to click on. You can see this is you go to August, it is not clickable. I would guess that the dates would be opening soon.

Be careful! For the wishes party clickable dates don't automatically mean available dates! July is clickable since weeks and still not available to book - the same was with June - it was clickable since January I think but came avaible first week of march...

So the best is to try every day and whatch the DIS :-)

We are also trying for August 28th....

Be careful! For the wishes party clickable dates don't automatically mean available dates! July is clickable since weeks and still not available to book - the same was with June - it was clickable since January I think but came avaible first week of march...

So the best is to try every day and whatch the DIS :-)

I'm also trying for August 28th....

Oh, I know, I was just trying to explain how I could see the month. I need the first week of August, so I am also on waiting detail. It will be my 6th. time, I am really excited.

TinkerNFun :so I am also on waiting detail. It will be my 6th. time, I am really excited.
From reading the descriptions, I thought this party would be fairly difficult to book because I can't imagine there are that many tables ? But if you've gotten ADR's 6 x, I'm thinking I might have a shot !?? :thumbsup2
Looking for Aug 21 here...........

I have thought about doing this before, but never have. After reading this thread I figured I would try it out, since it seems to have such a positive response. I just booked Thursday, June 23rd for my family. Thanks to all for the tips and advice. :thumbsup2

We did the dessert party last year. The desserts were really good. Plus they had drinks and coffee, etc. The view of the fireworks was worth it. I have never liked standing around waiting for MK fireworks, but I love the view from inside MK. This worked for us! Try it and enjoy!

Just booked June 22nd online. :) It will be our last night there. :( At least we will be going out with a sweet bang! :rotfl:

Cannot believe this !

I left for Florida on April 29.....returned home 3 days ago. When I checked online before I left, the Wishes Dessert party was not listed as able to be booked (it was blocked out). Just checked today and EVERY SINGLE time period for the week I am there in August in BOOKED ! SO ticked off right now. I checked faithfully for months......the ONE WEEK I'm in WDW (and swamped with moving my dd out of FSU and preparing for her to live all summer in FL for an internship), the darn party becomes booked solid. Just sad.....and upset..........:sad2: :confused:

Did you just check online? I did that a couple of days ago and the calendar was "open" but it told me no spots could be found on the days I'm looking for. I called and spoke to a cast member who said the dessert party hasn't been released yet for August. She wasn't sure why it looked like it could be booked online, but it couldn't be booked yet. I called again the next day to confirm and got the same info. I have been told, on three different occasions now, that the dessert party is not yet open for August. In fact, one CM said we're all driving her crazy with our calls :)

It will say "nothing found" until they release the dates for August....that is what happened to me for June......now I'm waiting for September!!!!! Hope that brightens your day a bit!! Just keep trying every morning!:yay:

I just tried and got the "no tables available"!! I have been waiting to make the reservation since March!!! I didnt see this thread...I just started a thread asking the same question!

thanks!

I just tried and got the "no tables available"!! I have been waiting to make the reservation since March!!! I didnt see this thread...I just started a thread asking the same question!

thanks!

That's exactly what I'm getting collegprogram.....I have also been trying since late Feb/March. The calendar appears "open" as now it lets me click on dates in the Aug 20-24 range (which is what I need). But when it searches "tables", it comes back "nothing found".

very frustrated right now ?
Going to call...........

It did the same thing for me when I booked June. When the dates where finally out there for June it kept saying not available, but about a week or so after that they became available. I booked on March 3 for June 9. Should be out there soon:)

Just called.....CM said they are "booked solid" my entire week of Aug 20-24......so DISAPPOINTED after trying so hard and faithfully every morning for months :sad2:

It did the same thing for me when I booked June. When the dates where finally out there for June it kept saying not available, but about a week or so after that they became available. I booked on March 3 for June 9. Should be out there soon:)

I just tried 3x today (phone and online) : so attempted May 10 for any night Aug 20-24 and NOTHING :headache:

I just tried 3x today (phone and online) : so attempted May 10 for any night Aug 20-24 and NOTHING :headache:

August dates have not been released. Your CM was wrong. There is no way for something that was never offered to be sold out.

Seriously, promise 100% the August dates have not been released yet. July was just released a bit a go. I would recommend checking here and calling, along with using Disney Dining online.

They have already admitted that they were having difficulties loading August into the system. I would think it would be opening soon.

Also, I have been 5 times, and they have never been sold out for me. Some times I booked right away, others much closer to the time. I know you see a lot of people here that book, but for the general non-Disney public, it is most likely not on their radar even.

August dates have not been released. Your CM was wrong. There is no way for something that was never offered to be sold out.

Seriously, promise 100% the August dates have not been released yet. July was just released a bit a go. I would recommend checking here and calling, along with using Disney Dining online.

They have already admitted that they were having difficulties loading August into the system. I would think it would be opening soon.

Also, I have been 5 times, and they have never been sold out for me. Some times I booked right away, others much closer to the time. I know you see a lot of people here that book, but for the general non-Disney public, it is most likely not on their radar even.

Totally agree, no way they are released yet, July was just released. Keep trying every morning!! Sending pixie dust!! I try every morning for September, I also try August to see if they were released...August has never came up as available.

Thanks guys for the encouragement....I will keep trying. But what a HUGE disorganization on disney's part ! The online system lets you click on the dates and tells you all times are not available. And CM confirms it is "sold out". Gosh....I guess I just expect better organization and information from disney than I usually get.
I LOVE THE DIS ! Best place to get accurate and timely info. I will continue my daily patrolling of the disneyworld.com site :thumbsup2

That's exactly what I'm getting collegprogram.....I have also been trying since late Feb/March. The calendar appears "open" as now it lets me click on dates in the Aug 20-24 range (which is what I need). But when it searches "tables", it comes back "nothing found".

very frustrated right now ?
Going to call...........

Don't fret!
The Dessert Buffet is on a different schedule. The dates come available but when you try to book, it'll say no reservations found UNTIL three months out.
I checked every day for a July 22 reservation and nothing, nothing and nothing until April 22 suddenly reservations were available.
Keep trying in case I'm wrong but don't miss the exact 3 month mark.

Don't fret!
The Dessert Buffet is on a different schedule. The dates come available but when you try to book, it'll say no reservations found UNTIL three months out.
I checked every day for a July 22 reservation and nothing, nothing and nothing until April 22 suddenly reservations were available.
Keep trying in case I'm wrong but don't miss the exact 3 month mark.

So mine should come out May 21 since I am seeking the night of Aug 21 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter