"WISH strong enough & BELIEVE hard enough....

Time to check do online check in at The Pop which means.....

10DAYS LEFT

We pre paid our photopass two days ago because we were sooo happy with all the pics we ended up with from Disneyland last time. So many of them ended up on my digital photoframe.

I kept busy last weekend designing a couple more tshirts and MNSSHP trick or treat bags. What am I going to do with the rest of the time?!:confused3

I got ready for work this morning then with coffee in hand and the purpose of getting to the "My Vacation" tab of the WD site sat at the computer . Tinkerbell appeared and made a magical "tinkle" and I actually Tee-Hee'd. Did that really come from my mouth?
I am so thrilled to be in the double digits though oddly I seem to be going through bouts of depression during down times. I really see it as having nothing else left to plan and I am at a loss until departure time.

Enough wallowing though....we are officially pre-checked into the Pop Century YEAH!!!!!! 8 days...23 hours...57 min till departure.

Oh, my god, I can remember the excitement level at our house when we pre-checked in and were only 10 days out. I felt the SAME way you did with not having anything else to plan or do to get ready and I was getting very agitated, I was just ready to go and did not want to wait any longer. But, of course you have to and you'll make it, it will drag by but when the time comes it will feel like you just booked your trip!!!

Love all of the stuff you bought and made for Disney!! Love little wall-e with the dog. We have the same wall-e, my dd5 LOVES him and got him for her bday. We even have the remote controlled one!!!

I love all of your pins too. This past May was our first trip, so we only had a few each, but I am definitely going to be gathering a bunch more up for our next trip. My girls LOVED the pin trading.

Oh, my god, I can remember the excitement level at our house when we pre-checked in and were only 10 days out. I felt the SAME way you did with not having anything else to plan or do to get ready and I was getting very agitated, I was just ready to go and did not want to wait any longer. But, of course you have to and you'll make it, it will drag by but when the time comes it will feel like you just booked your trip!!!

It is nice to know I don't have these feelings alone.
I am still this far out from the trip and thinking about the end of it. I think the key is just to stay busy with other "stuff" in the meantime. Mind you one of my co-workers who is "employed by Disney" just called and told me that Disney is no going to be cruising Vancouver to Alaska next year- garwshh thats right on our doorstep!

I hope you have a great time planning your second trip. I agree that the pin trading is a great way to slow down and take everything in.

Just a hair over 6 days to go.

To keep busy we spent the day geocaching using DH new Iphone. Nice to know we will not need to pack the the GPS' to do the virtuals in the parks.

Jenn and I found a new REALLY handy ipod app that gives transportation options within WDW. Just type in starting point and destination and it gives the different options and approx travel times. The app was called OLP WDW Transportation Wiz iPhone App .

Well now only five work days stand between me and my much needed mental break. I can do this.....

OMG this week is crawling and made worse by all my co-workers constantly saying "how many more sleeps?" . Gotta love that they want to share my excitment but work is where I am taking my mind off the wait. Well only three more shifts to go.

Packing is officially done except for last minute toiletries. For the three of us we are taking two large checked bags and three carry ons. I have purposefully left lots of room for all the disney swag that I tell myself we don't need. I am so prepared for departure it's scary:crazy2:

2936450520035489037S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK...I am promising that I will not be back here until departure eve!

WE'RE ALL PACKED!!

well except the toiletries and last minute chargers.

2 DAYS!!

Oh, my god, you must be SO excited!! Great job having everything packed!! I love the feeling after you get everything packed. It's such a job.
My co-workers do the same thing with me. When we went in May they would tell me how many more days I had left to wait. They didn't have to ask, they were counting down right with me and knew. So fun, I cannot wait until my trip gets closer.

Oh, my god, you must be SO excited!! Great job having everything packed!! I love the feeling after you get everything packed. It's such a job.

Oh how true....the countdown timer is at 10 hours, 42 minutes and I come on here to sing:rockband:
..."All our bags are packed and we're ready to go, I'm standing here outside your door, i hate to wake you up to say goodbye...................
I'm leaving ...on a jet plane..."
:woohoo:

So excited I am cletching entwined hand to chest (perhaps pricess mode). I am so stoked at the thought of getting the faires pic at MNSSHP in our fairy costumes....Wait! I am suppose to be winding this part of my trip report down.
To any readers I wish you a quick wait till your final countdown night and I will tell everyone that you are right behind us!

Wishing you much magic:tinker:

CupidsKiss aka Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter