WISH Check-in week of 8-26

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good morning WISHers!! How is everyone doing today. Just a reminder that the kids either have already started or are about to start school. That means 5 more minutes of time to yourself during the day. What are you going to do with all that time??

Remember walking and drinking your water is always a good thing.

Welcome to all the new WIShers!!

How did everyone do this week??

Hapy WISHing
Holly

3 weeks and an oomph low-carbing, and I'm down 8 pounds.

I need a good woooooosh! :)

But, I'm still here!

Hi everyone. I've lost another pound since the last time I posted. I'm down a total of 26 pounds, with 4 more to go. Good luck to everyone.

Hello,

I'm new to the WISH board - I lurked for a few weeks and became inspired and motivated after reading all the wonderful posts! I started exercising two weeks ago and watching what I eat. I haven't weighed in, I want to wait at least a few more days. Thank you so much to everyone! You have really inspired and motivated me and helped me believe that I can do it.

Lisa

Hi! :wave: Does anyone remember me around here? :)

Well the baby is here and he is now 3 months old so it is time for me to get back on the program. I need to pull out that food journal and the WW materials and get going.

I think I am going to have my first weigh-in tomorrow morning and I will start from here...again! :) I just hope that I can be as successful this time as I was before the baby was born.

I still have about a 100 pounds to go to get to my goal weight so I know it will be a struggle but I will only take it a pound at a time.

I really missed this wonderful group and I know it helped me to stay on target last summer. I am thrilled that WISH is still here to help me stay on course.

Look for me to check in on Wednesdays!

Welcome back, becka!

I am up 1.4 since my last weigh-in 2 weeks ago. I think my extra birthday eating caught up with me. I'm hoping this next week will go better! :)

Would anyone believe that my first weigh-in is EXACTLY the same as my first weigh-in last summer when I started WW? I am talking exactly to the half pound! :o How strange is that?

I am determined to try to do well today unfortunately in my rush to get out the door without forgetting the all important baby stuff I forgot all of my WW stuff. I am going to have to try to remember how many points are in which foods and then journal it all at home tonight.

I was up .8 this week which wasn't surprising considering all the large portions I've had lately.

Welcome to the new and returning WISHers! Hope to see less of you real soon. :p

Hey everyone! I haven't weighed yet so I don't know if I have lost anything, but I have worked out 2 days in a row now!!! 20 minutes on the treadmill and then 10 minutes of light weight lifting. Next week I am going to increase to 30 minutes on treadmill. I have been eating a lot more fruit and veggies and lean meats....trying to stay away from startches!
I think I have decided to do WW and count points again. Probably go next week for a weigh-in...ouch :eek:
Hope everyone has a good week!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the WISH board (usually hang on the cruise board) Ive been on WW since March..this week I was down .8..started WATP tapes (they're great) Ive got 20lbs to go!!!
I feel like it'll take FOREVER!!!:p

I am still doing well :) I have some aggressive goals since I am leaving for my cruise in 3 weeks. I am down 15 pounds in 12 days, I know that sounds like a large weight loss for such a short time but I am eating. My diet has been fruit or veggies for breakfast and lunch, a Weight Watchers meal for dinner and the choice of a Sugar Free Popsicle or Jell-O as a night time snack. AND Tons of water.

I feel great and have also been walking almost every night.

Have a great week everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter