WISH Check-In Week of 3-30

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Well WISHers another week has come and gone. I have done pretty well with the walking this week!! I have also actually been journalling!!! Pretty scary since I have never been able to do that before!! So for right now I am saying I had a successful wwek. Who knows what the scale will show on Monday but I have been exercising and writing things down and drinking my water. For me that is a huge accomplishment!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Hope you had a great week. I will let everyone know what the scale said later in the week!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Keep up the good work! And no kidding.. I give you SO MUCH credit for drinking the water! :jester:

Good for you, Jiminy!!!! You have really made some beneficial changes recently. I am so proud of you! When I read your posts, I feel a great sense of pride and determination in them. I think you have found your momentum! Now I am anxious to see what your results are tomorrow!!!

I lost another pound. YAAAAY!!! So that's 6 pounds in 3 weeks and I am happy, happy, happy. DH, sister and I went out for Mexican last Tuesday and I knew I blew any chance I had for showing a loss this week, but I guess it was early enough in the week that I managed to make up for it. I am so happy that (for now) I can still have one cheat meal during the week and still manage to lose.

Started at 159 and weighed in at 153 (phew!). So that means I have 8 to lose before our trip at the end of May. I think I can do that! :)

TIGH that is awesome news. I think you can make it before the end of May. COme on girl!!! Jiminy, you can see how determined you are. I hope the scale reflects it for you.Everyone else good luck as you check in :)

I weigh in supposedly on Tuesday. I am not sure yet if I will step on the scale... I like my 15 pound clippie. I have been good though. According to fitday:

I have walked this week

Total: 23.8 miles
Average: 3.97 miles
Max: 5 miles
Min: 3 miles
Avg Weekly: 23.8 miles

Calories Stats

Total: 1012
Average: 168.66
Max: 209.37
Min: 125.62
Avg Weekly: 1012

For Conditioning

Calories Stats
Total: 739.79
Average: 105.68
Max: 161.92
Min: 40.94
Avg Weekly: 739.79

Calories burned through exercise 1761.79

wish it was more, but I can't complain.I have been drinking fairly well throughout the week at about 96 oz or so a day, but the weekends are way more difficult.

Hopefuly I have not gained anything :) I am measuring on Tuesday too....see you guys then :)

Another week gone......and another 2 pounds gone.

Total so far since the Challenge started..... 32 pounds.

You people are the most amazing bunch of motivators I have ever hung around with!!

Thank you ALL!

:)

Woops! I forgot to post last week!!!

That's okay. I stayed EXACTLY the same, but it's because I was eating the wrong points!!! I'm supposed to have 29, but I'd been eating 31! LOL!!!

Since finding out my mistake on Thursday, I really HAVE been on program and am hoping for a loss on Thursday.

You guys are awesome!!!! Thanks for all the words of support. THey mean a lot. It is 11 A.M. here and I am fixing my self a ham and cheese omlett with mushrooms and onion 4-5 points and homefires 3 points and maybe a piece of toast ! point and cantelope 1 point for a maximum of 10 points!!! Which is wonderful because I probably will not be able to actually eat it all and we are going to a friends for dinner tonight and I want to have points to use!! This will fill me up until dinner for sure!! My friend is doing LA weight loss and she told me what was for dinner what was in it and her exchanges for it so I know I can stay on points today and have a great evening out!!

I also did something just for me today!!! I soaked in the tub with some soy bath soak from Avon that I had gotten in the basket exchange with a soy milk candle burning and my ice water and a couple of past issues of FIRST and Weight Watchers!! It has been a great morning!!!

I'm down 2.75 lbs for a GRAND TOTAL OF (drum roll please) 30.25 LBS! I never, never dreamed i could do this. You all have been the back bone of support for me. And a special thank you to Kelsie I'm sure i'm not the only one who looks forward to a new clip art. This is just so inspiring to come here for encouragement and motivation. I wanted to say a special thanks yesterday to Glo I was having a terrible "scale dreading moment" and she was great and pulled me thru my "fat moment" i was having. And nativetx your esp. encouraging to all of us here and supportive. Thanks to all my friends here at wish I have made another week in my long, long journey I have still to go.

Here's my stats guys

234.5/204.25/135

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Tammy!!!

Congrats & welcome to 30!!!!

:p

You have worked SO hard for this!!!

I am so happy for you!

:)

Congrats to all of you - you are an inspiration to me.

I am starting my diet today. Got started back at Curves last week after being gone for about 9 months. Although I managed to keep off most of the weight I lost before I "drifted away", I don't feel as good as I did when I was exercising on a regular basis and my blood sugar has been harder to control (I'm a diabetic).

I want to lose 20 - 25 pounds before the end of the year and about 10 of those before June 6. That's when my baby sister (she's about to turn 39) is getting married. The family is so excited and happy for her (she found a great guy) and I want to look my best.

Thanks for the opportunity to go public and most especially the inspiration!

Tammy that is great news!! I am so very happy for you!! You can do it, look at how far you have come!!! I can not wait to see your 30 clippie.... :) :) :)

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Carol, you can do it for the wedding. I need another 10 or so before end of May we can encourage eachother along the way. I have to wear a bathing suit at the end of May and I am going to die trying to look good in it :) I know you can do it :) Congrats to your little Sis...a great guy is hard to find :) :)

Thanks for the kind words, glo.

Yes, we can do it. We have 8 - 10 weeks to lose those 10 pounds. That's only 1 - 1.25 pounds a week. Doesn't sound that bad or even close to impossible at all. Good luck on measuring day!

Go, team!

<b>TigH</b> Way to go! Another pound gone. You are well on the way to reaching your goal for your trip. I'm proud of you.

<b>glo</b> you are doing so great with that exercise and drinking your water. I sure hope you have a loss this week.

<b>John In Illinois</b> you are just melting away! Another two pounds gone forever, you are such an inspiration to me.

<b>SnackyStacky</b> You were eating the wrong number of points and didn't gain? I weigh in on Thursday, too. I hope we both show a loss this week.

<b>Jiminy102</b> Enjoy your dinner party. You sound motivated and determined to me. Good for you, spoiling yourself a little bit today, you deserve a little pampering.

<b>PartyofSix</b> WOW! 2.75 pounds in one week is an awesome loss. How neat to qualify for that 30 pound loss clippy. Hopefully it will be in your signature soon.

<b>CarolMN and glo</b> Good luck on reaching your goals very soon.

I'm just so <b>proud</b> of everyone. You are so determined and motivated and your determination and motivation is rubbing off on me. I so appreciate all of my WISH buddies!

I don't weigh in until Thursday, fingers crossed for a loss. I figure if I work really hard I may actually qualify for that 10 pound loss clippie sometime around 2005 ;)

Call the clip are police my 25 lb clippee has been stolen!:eek: Glow and native am i seeing things or are you guys missing your clippee too?

Tammy,

The 30 pound clippie is located somewhere else from where the others are. You need to get Kelsie to set you up. I had the same thing happen to me. LOL

:p

Tammy my 15 is still there, but you are sporting a very lovely 30 lbs one :) :) :)

I am really depressed I only lost 1/2 lb this week. I went to Curves 4 days this week and only eat my points. The first week I lost 5 lbs, second week 3 and less this week. I must be doing something wrong.:confused:

Looks like everyone else did a great job this week. Congrats to all!

Lyn

lynr, hang in there. 1/2 pound loss is at least a <b>loss</b>. You didn't maintain and you didn't gain. The scale moved in the correct direction. I'm proud of you. I only lost 1/2 pound last week and I'm hoping I will lose at least that much this week.

It seems to take so long to lose weight, doesn't it? Well, as I'm sure you have heard it said, "we didn't gain this weight over night and we can't lose it overnight."

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. I'm proud of you.

Lynn don't let this dicourage you. You moved in the right direction so that's wonderful take it and run with it. Be sure your getting in all your water too you need that for all your new exercize to pay off. I keep a glass of water with me from the time i get up till i turn in at night! Congradulations on your loss!

Originally posted by lynr
I am really depressed I only lost 1/2 lb this week. I went to Curves 4 days this week and only eat my points. The first week I lost 5 lbs, second week 3 and less this week. I must be doing something wrong.:confused:

Looks like everyone else did a great job this week. Congrats to all!

Lyn

Don't worry about it. You are building muscle and losing inches. The weight will come off. Aren't your clothes starting to fit better? I bet they are! Keep up the good work. It will pay off!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter