~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

I am looking forward to my arrival from disneyshopping.com. :rotfl2: And can you believe --not ONE pin! :scared1: :confused3

LOL...what are you getting?
I had disneyshopping send a present to BFF :)

I hope we hear of some arrivals soon........hopefully cherry-pops hit the US soon.
Not sure what is going on with the US-US ones....giving them this week and then we might have to do some resending.

Nancy I need the address again for the 2 of mine that never made it.

Give them a bit longer, Heidi.....let's wait until the end of the week.

Goofystitchfan.....the ones from that sender have not hit the US yet. Should be soon.

Most of the DS.com shopping is a surprise for DH. He is a Jack/NBC fan. And ds.com had free shipping when I ordered. Plus the items were on sale. :cool1:
He will get a NBC/Jack snowglobe, Jack bed sheets, a Jack ornament.
I bought a lighted Tink in the lantern snowglobe for myself. (Like I need it. :rolleyes1)
And this is in addition to the Jack/NBC "toothpick holder" I bought for him last week. Sure is an odd toothpick holder. It's tall and narrow like a vase. :confused3 Looks like a real skinny glass. :laughing:
But it is Jack. He will like it. :thumbsup2
He will be pleasantly surprised come Christmas. :wizard:

Sounds good...especially the sheets :) I love Disney sheets.
And sales and I always look for free shipping ::yes::

No arrivals today??
I think before we think about resending those US ones, we need the people to check in and verify they have not yet received.
I will PM them....there are only 2.

Here's hoping.

I am afraid we might need some resending done if some of these don't arrive by the end of the week.

Okay one is being resent.....I may need an elf for another since the original sender is MIA...any volunteers. I have given her until Thursday to get in touch and then we need to get it resent anyway.

Hopefully those last international ones will arrive soon.
the ones going over have taken a long time....they may need to be resent too but we need cherry-pops to check in with us first to make sure they haven't arrived yet.

Nothing came today and now my mail is being stopped for at least a week. We leave tomorrow but will be home for a day between our trips, one to New Jersey and the other to WDW for New Years.

I didn't think pins would take so long to arrive....I will look here and if I'm to mail again, it won't be until Jan. 3rd, but I will do it if it needs to be done.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Nothing here today.

The snow has really disrupted the Royal Mail service here, things are taking much longer to get anywhere. Things should get through by Friday, I'm sure!

1896094vlarge.jpg
article13375370c51e2610.jpg

I can be a pin elf.
And worse case if the recipient does receive the original mailed pins, then we can do a private exchange and they can send me a few in return.
However one would assume if the package has not been rec'd yet in a mailing within the states, the package will probably not be showing up.

And now -- I am going to open my ds.com box! :banana:

If the pins are for bobbiwoz maybe I can just meet up with her and hand deliver them. ;)

Nope...Bobbi's are one of the ones coming from Cheryl....she has 9 coming over, so once they hit, they should arrive withing the next several days. I would probably be last being farthest.

Thanks for volunteering, Barbara. I will let you know Thursday.

Bobbi....have fun. I'm sure the one coming to you will come.....you might need to resend though. Those last two to Cheryl seem to be lost.
We'll see by the end of the week.

Have fun opening that box, Barbara!!

I have an elf lined up for you, Sarah.....if it doesn't arrive tomorrow and I will let her know.

Nothing arrived here either today. I can be a pin elf too. Would hope I can wait to mail next week however if necessary. ;)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter