Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

The electronically signed waiver says it has to be presented to receive our “race number”. Sigh

Interesting. In the past they have used bib numbers to control the flow of traffic for bib pick-up, so I wonder how that will work this year.

I read somewhere else (participant guide, maybe?) about an expo pass being sent out on November 1st, so maybe that will have the numbers on them.

Interesting. In the past they have used bib numbers to control the flow of traffic for bib pick-up, so I wonder how that will work this year.

I read somewhere else (participant guide, maybe?) about an expo pass being sent out on November 1st, so maybe that will have the numbers on them.
They could do it by last name since we won’t have our bib numbers/corral/start group assignments. Perhaps something tied to magic bands/Disney MagicMobile?

I haven’t seen anything about on-course photographers? I’m assuming there will be Disney on-course photographers, as in the past, and photos will be linked to our PhotoPass? (Existing Annual Passholders still have PhotoPass until renewal).

I haven’t seen anything about on-course photographers? I’m assuming there will be Disney on-course photographers, as in the past, and photos will be linked to our PhotoPass? (Existing Annual Passholders still have PhotoPass until renewal).
not holding my breath about on course photos to be honest considering most photo ops in park are still selfie only

If you look under the "post race" tab on the event guide, it does mention pictures.

https://guide.rundisney.events/post-race/

Race Photos
  • Disney PhotoPass® Photographers will be on course and at the finish line taking your photos during your race. Smile and make sure your race bib is in view on the front of your shirt! Race photos will be available to view at MyDisneyPhotoPass.comand in the My Disney Experience app within 48 hours of the event.
  • To link your race photos to your Disney account, log in at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com, select “Link Photos,” and enter your 16-digit code, which is the 11-digit RaceID, plus your five-digit bib number. If your bib number is less than five digits, add zeros before your bib number to fill in the remaining numbers. See below for race IDs and replace the X’s with your bib number to complete the code:
  • Half Marathon: 2021-WINE-HLFx-xxxx
    10K: 2021-WINE-10Kx-xxxx
    5K: 2021-WINE-D5Kx-xxxx

Boo! I was hoping we'd have info on the corral placement with the signed waiver.

Is anyone interested in a family & friends post race party ticket? I have an extra and am willing to sell it at a discount.

Question for international runners, do we just bring a signed copy of the waiver with us to the expo? And do I need a separate waiver for the 10k and half? I feel like the instructions here are lacking, since since the paper waiver also has a spot for me to put in my race bib number...

And it typical Disney IT, my husband's registration was under my account, so I forwarded the waiver to his email. Well, now his registration isn't showing under either of our accounts.

And it typical Disney IT, my husband's registration was under my account, so I forwarded the waiver to his email. Well, now his registration isn't showing under either of our accounts.

That just happened to me too!! My husband decided a couple of weeks ago to run the HM. So, I registered him because I usually manage all of our race registrations. Well, today I get the email about the waivers, so I click on the link for his. I have to enter his email to send the registration to his runDisney account (which he has). When he clicked on the link in the email it said there were no registrations. And, now his account doesn't have the registration nor does my account have it. sigh

I sent them an email and tried to call (voicemail).

Got a call from Disney yesterday and I got moved. Due to “enhancements” my reservation at POR was upgraded to Yacht club! I love Yacht Club and Epcot was the only park I was planning on visiting this race weekend. That back entrance will be super convenient for this trip And keep me off of several busses.
POR just opened this week, so I’m wondering if they are not quite staffed appropriately to accommodate what would likely be a full or close to full booking in less than 3 weeks. It works for me!
Awesome!! This would overjoy me, YC is my favorite.

Does anyone know, now that they’ve said Remy will be open for the party, if it’ll just be standby? We don’t have a park res for Epcot but would still like to ride it…

That just happened to me too!! My husband decided a couple of weeks ago to run the HM. So, I registered him because I usually manage all of our race registrations. Well, today I get the email about the waivers, so I click on the link for his. I have to enter his email to send the registration to his runDisney account (which he has). When he clicked on the link in the email it said there were no registrations. And, now his account doesn't have the registration nor does my account have it. sigh

I'm just popping to say same happened to me. I clicked the registration button in my email, it asked to send the registration link to me (weird) I entered my email, clicked the link and poof, my registration is gone. I also sent an email and left a voicemail.

I also had issues with missing registrations. I called the support number and they were able to resend the link for the registration. I’m thinking having them under one email caused some problem. Super fast. Record time for a disney call.

Got a call from Disney yesterday and I got moved. Due to “enhancements” my reservation at POR was upgraded to Yacht club! I love Yacht Club and Epcot was the only park I was planning on visiting this race weekend. That back entrance will be super convenient for this trip And keep me off of several busses.
POR just opened this week, so I’m wondering if they are not quite staffed appropriately to accommodate what would likely be a full or close to full booking in less than 3 weeks. It works for me!
We received our call yesterday for our POR reservation. They offered BW or Yacht change.
What room category were you? We are staying at POR. 😮

Having this exact same problem with my adult daughter's waiver. What phone # did you call? I tried sending an email

I realized I rushed through registration and figured I would go back and fix things...I never went back and fixed things. I selected a 3:30 pace for my husband and myself, instead of 2:30. I know it doesn't REALLY matter because we (ok just me) are too slow for the new POT cutoff, but still sucks we will be in a later corral/start group/whatever you want to call it.

Please call (407)WDW-IRUN or (407) 939-4786, Option 3

thank you for this! The same thing happened to me! I have my 11 yo on my account. It let me do hers but then said that I needed to do my own - so I emailed the link to myself (at the same email that I was already logged in on)…linked it and then poof!
Going to call tomorrow if it’s not fixed overnight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter