Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Hope everyone has a great race tomorrow! I know it’s an odd request but if anyone is wanting to sell their 5K medal or are ending up with two sets in the same household, please let me know. I’m participating in the challenge but missed out on the 5K registration. I’d like to have the set.

Characters
Alice & Hatter
Bruno & Mirabel
Lumiere & Belle
Figment Statue

When I walked up at 322 (first bus pop) Alice line was massive & Encanto line wasn’t even bleeding into overflow switchbacks waited 25 mins by then alice & BatB lines were crazy and I didn’t want to cut it close to B closing so waited 12 mins for figment statue

Good luck

Congrats to all the 5k runners. Seeing the medal in person today I’m starting to think I should have run it! Looking forward to tomorrow’s 10k!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter