Wine and Dine 2015

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm going to chalk it up to too much water intake too quickly while running on an empty stomach.

Checking the weather since ITS SO CLOSE!!!

Looks like rain in Orlando for wed/thur/fri. Hopefully not Saturday? All we can do is hope!
I checked my magic 8 ball - the answer:

8ball_070212.jpeg

I would love to do a little welcome basket for my DF to celebrate her first half marathon. But the prices on WDW website are crazy! I was thinking of just some chocolate, maybe a mug and a congratulations balloon. Does anyone have suggestions?

For me weather causes me anxiety. It is weird and once it happens I'm like okay whatever but I need control in my planning and since weather is not something I can control it causes me crazy anxiety until the day arrives. I have no clue why I'm like this because I live a cluttered life when it comes to my "space" but for schedule I need a set schedule and work best being able to plan.

For me weather causes me anxiety. It is weird and once it happens I'm like okay whatever but I need control in my planning and since weather is not something I can control it causes me crazy anxiety until the day arrives. I have no clue why I'm like this because I live a cluttered life when it comes to my "space" but for schedule I need a set schedule and work best being able to plan.

Deep breaths. I totally understand. You just have to go with the it is what it is right now. You can't plan weather. Just plan for the worse case I guess haha

Deep breaths. I totally understand. You just have to go with the it is what it is right now. You can't plan weather. Just plan for the worse case I guess haha

I plan for every case haha. I'll cram a poncho, extra socks, back up sneakers, a light hoodie, winter socks, summer socks, long sleeve shirt, and running tank. It is bad and my fiance laughs. I am the master over packer.

I think the big thing this time is that we have a friend coming. Any time that happens weather, room location, ride schedules, etc just make my anxiety go crazy. If it was just me I would be like fine okay lets do this, I'll have fun and splash in some puddles. Whenever I become responsible for another individuals "fun" I go crazy. G-d help me when I have kids. I'll probably end up being one of those binder vacationers.

Hmm... If there is a chance of rain, we may need to change costumes. Batteries do not fare well in rain. :scared:

I sent the weather greyhound out to get the weather update. It is currently raining.

I'm hoping for 6-8 miles tomorrow on the treadmill. Pain/discomfort in abdomen has been (slowly, too slowly for my liking) improving.

We use our local Rail Trail for our long runs. We have walnuts, I believe. Turned both ankles on a 13.1 run a few weeks ago. Now I run north from the parking lot, instead of south, as it is a cleaner trail.

I am going to start warming up a new pair of shoes tomorrow for the race. I'll bring my old ones too just in case, but they are the exact same brand/model (and model year) as my current ones. I'll run tomorrow, Saturday, next Tues, and next Thurs in them before the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter