• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

Crap. I have been on the resort boards too much recently . I totally missed your with kids dining report. Will catch up on that first then come back to this one.

I think we will be at the world the week before you for our next trip. you kind of have me worried since i think you switched to bwi cl from bc cl . We are planning bc cl for our trip.

Did you book pofq for before you check in to bwi ? Am considering that too. we have stayed at pop the night before the last 2 trips. nothing wrong with it - just want to try something different. I have read such bad things about all stars that thought we would give a mod a try. have already stayed at cbr.

Oh wait wrong board for all these questions.

looking forward to the rest .

Can't wait to read!!! popcorn::

Have a pixiedust: pixiedust: FABULOUS pixiedust: pixiedust: Trip!!!

Hi
Can't wait to read your reviews!! The main reason to go to Sci-Fi is to relax and cool off with an alcoholic milkshake. They're really good. I forget which one I had, (something with chocolate) but it was great!! Have a great trip!!

Marsha's Martian ... that's the milkshake of choice at SciFi. Chocolate and vanilla milkshake mixed with Bailey and Kahlua ... :cloud9:

Todd....behave yourself. Your lovely wife has wonderful places picked out for you and we want to see some new reviews of some new places. The only one you are ALLOWED to change to is Fulton's, of course.

Can't wait to read your LIVE reports...it will be just like being there...sigh! Your line up looks great...my DD12 could not get enough of those lo mein noodles at Capt. Cook's, she had to have them for her last meal at the World (five days ago!) and was absolutely determined to make that happen. Plus, you can get DOLE WHIP for dessert--perfection! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read your reviews!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Marsha's Martian ... that's the milkshake of choice at SciFi. Chocolate and vanilla milkshake mixed with Bailey and Kahlua ... :cloud9:

Hum, I wonder... Maybe Cait and I will have to make a trip to Sci-Fi, for aps and drinks.... LOL!!! She can have the non-alkie one, and I'll have the bailey's/kaluha one!... I sense a new mission for our next trip.... aps and drinks, with the occasional quickie meal slipped in.... (Thanks Brenda!!!)

Nicki, I can't wait to take a picture of that... Cait with a pineapple drink... That'll be one for the scrapbook!

(ps... the kids are great, Cait was on the Honor Roll last semester, Jon's doing very well in school! ~ and it's FREEZING up here!!! ~ can't wait for the "tropical pictures" )

Hum, I wonder... Maybe Cait and I will have to make a trip to Sci-Fi, for aps and drinks.... LOL!!! She can have the non-alkie one, and I'll have the bailey's/kaluha one!... I sense a new mission for our next trip.... aps and drinks, with the occasional quickie meal slipped in.... (Thanks Brenda!!!)

If you like banana liqueur try the Space Monkey - Jay ordered that one and I think it was a chocolate milkshake with rum and banana booze. He thought it was terrific but I preferred mine, of course! :lmao:

If you like banana liqueur try the Space Monkey - Jay ordered that one and I think it was a chocolate milkshake with rum and banana booze. He thought it was terrific but I preferred mine, of course! :lmao:

MMMM!!! Sounds yummy... Did you hear that Nicki... Banana and rum??? Tropical huh? Might have to go to Sci-Fi after all!!! (adding this to my to-do list for October!!!) You know, I'm a lightweight, Cait might have to carry me to the rides :lmao: :lmao:

Crap. I have been on the resort boards too much recently . I totally missed your with kids dining report. Will catch up on that first then come back to this one.

I think we will be at the world the week before you for our next trip. you kind of have me worried since i think you switched to bwi cl from bc cl . We are planning bc cl for our trip.

Did you book pofq for before you check in to bwi ? Am considering that too. we have stayed at pop the night before the last 2 trips. nothing wrong with it - just want to try something different. I have read such bad things about all stars that thought we would give a mod a try. have already stayed at cbr.

Oh wait wrong board for all these questions.

looking forward to the rest .

You are here now and that is all that matters! I did decide to switch from the BC CL to the BWI CL because DH gave me the go ahead for a garden suite but now I am having second thoughts and thinking that it is too much money, we will see what the tax man says next week...might be switching back to BC CL. Yes I did change from POP for 3 nights to POFQ for three nights before the switch to deluxe, it wasnt that much $ difference and I have always wanted to stay there. Stay tuned for the grub!

Can't wait to read!!! popcorn::

Have a pixiedust: pixiedust: FABULOUS pixiedust: pixiedust: Trip!!!

Welcome and thank you!

Hi
Can't wait to read your reviews!! The main reason to go to Sci-Fi is to relax and cool off with an alcoholic milkshake. They're really good. I forget which one I had, (something with chocolate) but it was great!! Have a great trip!!

That is exactly what I was thinking! Hmmm how long do you think they will let me linger with a drink or two??

Thats the one I want!

Todd....behave yourself. Your lovely wife has wonderful places picked out for you and we want to see some new reviews of some new places. The only one you are ALLOWED to change to is Fulton's, of course.

YES YES YES!!! Thank you and dont you know that I made him read that with his hand over his chest and the scouts honor finger thing in the air!

count me in cant wait:thumbsup2

YAY! Another report! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Welcome to the party guys!

Can't wait to read your LIVE reports...it will be just like being there...sigh! Your line up looks great...my DD12 could not get enough of those lo mein noodles at Capt. Cook's, she had to have them for her last meal at the World (five days ago!) and was absolutely determined to make that happen. Plus, you can get DOLE WHIP for dessert--perfection! :goodvibes

I know Todd is in love with those noodles! I had wanted more than one bite but the look in his eye said BACK OFF BABE AND GET YOUR OWN!!

Can't wait to read your reviews!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Thanks for reading!

Nicki, I can't wait to take a picture of that... Cait with a pineapple drink... That'll be one for the scrapbook!

Ok name the date and we will meet you at the Tambu Lounge for wings and booze!

How do you think I will get Todd there? Bribe him with his fav banana liqueur! I bet he will like it since Jay likes it and they seem to have similar tastes ;)

Oooh, how did I miss this? Count me in! :thumbsup2

Welcome! Thanks for reading :goodvibes

MMMM!!! Sounds yummy... Did you hear that Nicki... Banana and rum??? Tropical huh? Might have to go to Sci-Fi after all!!! (adding this to my to-do list for October!!!) You know, I'm a lightweight, Cait might have to carry me to the rides :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait for your new reviews! Have a great time!

OMIGOD I know, so can the alkie milkshakes be the meal with a side of burgers? Just keep repeating to myself "Calories dont count in Disney, calories dont count in Disney", its my mantra!

Milkshakes (make mine an alkie one) with a side of onion rings... hey, they're a vegetable, aren't they, and the milkshake, it's a dairy product, right? Then... health food!!! YAY!!! :lmao:

We'll plan on toward the end of the week, when we're at Poly... K??? Wings and fruity drinks sound good right now!!!

So, it's snowing and windy and FREEZING here... gotta have some tropical pics. (don't forget!!! ;) )

Nicki, I was so excited to see your post over on the food thread that you were leaving in two days -- I had to come right over here and sign up! :goodvibes

YEAH! Another MickeyNiki food trippie :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it! So lucky you living so close to the mouse and being able to do it so often ...I'm jealous ;) Can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter