Will there be AP rates for 11/3 to 12/19?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Disney Club is offering a discount during this period. I just booked using my membership for 12/19 thru Jan. 1, 2003. The cutoff for value season is 12/19 and you get that rate for the whole stay as long as you start on a value season date. I was able to get a 12% discount with the Disney Club at the value season rate. I understand last year there were AP rates for all of December. AP rates usually beat Disney Club rates.

Does anyone think AP resort rates will be available through 12/19? When do you think they will become available? How hard is it to cancel one ressie to get a better deal if possible?

Last year was the only year anyone can remember there ever being AP rates in the entire month of December. Historically, I don't think there will be AP rates.

I do think that there is a good chance that discount codes may be out for value season in December, but I don't think we'll see these until August at the earliest, more likely September.

You will have to change your ressie if you get a discount code or an AP rate - they can't apply those to your already booked DC rate. But from what I understand it is fairly painless. The only question that comes into play is if you book through WDTC or CRO as they have different cancellation and deposit policies. If you try to switch from one to the other, then it may not be as easy.

Watch the boards and people will post when rates are available. I know I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter