• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge

shark

Earning My Ears
Has anybody stayed here and what should I expect? Stayed at OKW last April and loved it. Any recomendations on rooms, location and restaurants would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

You will love it! But that is home for us so I'm a little impartial. As long as you don't get the infamous "dumpster view" room or the one and only without a balcony all rooms are good. Be sure to plan some quiet time just hanging out, it really is a place you hate to leave. Happy planning.:wave:

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge last year and it was great. It is very close the Magic Kingdom. If you like to exercise Wildernes Lodge has a great facilty. Enjoy!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

WL is our favorite as well..................Secluded enough that you feel like you're 'getting away', but great access to the MK, which gives you access to the Monorail.................

Check out either or both of the restaurants in the WL, both are wonderful........different types, but wonderful nonetheless.....

:teeth: :teeth:

We LOVE Artist Point! We try to eat there at least one night a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter