Wilderness Cabins/Contemporary

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at the Contemporary before but never at the cabins. My DH wants the cabins because of the kitchen. Who has stayed there? Are they nice? Does the resort discourage you using your car? I have heard that the transportation from FW is awful-any suggestions?

You might want to put this question to those on the camper board. But I will say that FW by far is our favorite resort. Too many times I think guest get lost in the hustle & bustle. But at FW we really relax, just enjoying sitting outside and people watching.
The cabins are fairly new and very spacious. They are fully equiped and have these great decks. Each site is allowed to park one vehicle at the site.
Transportaion: A new system has been put in place and seems to be running much better. I also think most people are not used to using public transportation not to mention so eager to get to the parks that buses seem inconvenient. But I think you will find most people like the Mk boat launch. If you are concerned think about bringing bikes or renting a golf cart. You might miss the monorail though.
Activities: So many things to do at the campground most people find they need a day to just enjoy the campground.

Hope this helps. Post it on the campers board and you will get plenty of feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter