• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why the new DINO-RAMA should be given a chance

Either way, whether its my prediction or AnVo's above quote the same is true: Both are just guesses, maybe somewhat educated, but guesses nevertheless
...because the two positions are not mutually exclusive, but rather complimentary.

As AV notes, the process most closely resembling creativity that has been part of the Dino-Rama expansion occured on the bookkeeping side of things, and, as you posit, it is quite likely that, if their expectations are low enough, some folks will be pleasantly surprised by the result.

The trick for Disney will be marketing Dino-Rama only to those who lower their expectations far enough that "parking lot carnival" can thrill and amaze them.

Jeff

PS: I can see next summer's commercials already: "Remember, it's NAHTAPAHKINLAHTCAHNIVAL, either."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter