Why No Love For Goofy?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Don't know that this really belongs in this forum...but I have been increasingly disturbed by the disappearance of Goofy! He/She/It is my DS's favorite character and he is always so disappointed at the limited amount of merchandise with Goofy on it. It's those darn Princesses I tell ya!!!

Does anyone else miss seeing more of the Fab Five?

I agree, its so hard to find merchandise with Goofy on it! I lost most of my Goofys in Katrina, still trying to replace Goofy in the kilt from the United Kingdom in Epcot.

I can find Goofy sometimes...but my princess who loves princesses keeps an eye out for Goofy everywhere just for her Daddy. (? - hello! Mommy likes Goofy more!) She looks for Minnie Mouse for me and we have found a little more Minnie lately.

I think everyone needs a little more Goofy in their life! :goofy:

Sorry to hear of the sad loss of your Goofys nolacindy.

The absolute worst selection is the Disney Store (the ones in the mall -- not at the parks). I hate the merchandise they've had since the buy-out. Everything seems so cheaply made -- I rarely ever buy anything there anymore.

Goofy where are you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter