Why do I never get codes??

tammymacb

Under da sea, under da sea, darlin' it's betta dow
OK, folks. I have been at WDW yearly since it opened.

I am a former Florida resident, annual pass holder, DVC member. I have stayed the spectrum- from Poly to Allstars ( once ) and I want a dang code!

I've done 2 Disney cruises this year. In the last year I've been to WDW 5 times! And.......no codes for me.

I called today because I'd like to do a few days at the Poly next late spring. No codes, and I'm told I can choose between a 1 bedroom concierge and a Presidential? suite... Now, I didn't say I wanted to BUY the Poly...just stay there again..:scared:

What's a girl gotta do to get a code from time to time?

What's a girl gotta do to get a code from time to time?

Stop going.

We go every year, at least twice a year, and have never once received a pin of any kind.

My mother hasn't been in 5 years and gets at least 2 pin codes per year.

Just wait and see. Same here, we are still waiting. I'm checking my emails every now and then. :surfweb:

Have a nice day. :)

I know this seems simple but make sure you are registered on the disneyworld website AND make sure you check the box that says you would like to receive addition information and special offers from the company. I had never received and once I fixed my profile to check that box, I started receiving some.

And one of the PPs was right. All of our trips are booked in my name and DFi gets almost every pin code that comes out...never booked a trip himself. I think the more you go, the smaller chance they'll send you a code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter