Why do I find this SO entertaining?!?!

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure why and don't entirely think it's normal, but I find watching Craig and Ryno doing dining review vlogs so entertaining. I was cracking up watching the Big Fire episode of the Universal show and recently watched a few of their reviews of resort QS locations in WDW to help finalize our plans and I've seen the videos of them trying the secret menu at ASMo and eating at Gasparilla Island Grill several times and I crack up every time. Why do I find it so funny? You would think after watching it once to get the feedback that would be enough, but I've probably watched the last two a handful of times. I'm not sure it's their facial expressions or how unapologetic they are, but either way I enjoy it probably a little too much 😄.

I know they're super busy, but I really miss the amount of vlog type videos they did. Plus who doesn't love a vlog that Kylie tags along in! Although sometimes it feels like Craig is the 3rd wheel lol.

Craig and Ryno vids are like watching a reality buddy sitcom (in the vein of The Odd Couple, Perfect Strangers, etc.). I think that's the appeal of it.

Plus, I'm just a foodie in general, so if I can get some vicarious eats with my laughs, that makes it all the more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Craig and Ryno vids are like watching a reality buddy sitcom (in the vein of The Odd Couple, Perfect Strangers, etc.). I think that's the appeal of it.

Plus, I'm just a foodie in general, so if I can get some vicarious eats with my laughs, that makes it all the more enjoyable.

Good point. It does feel a lot like I'm watching Chandler and Joey a bit. Also, the food is probably my favorite part about WDW lol.

Very nicely said, and I concur, @TresGriffin ! You speak what's in my mind:jester: so often - get outta my HEAD it's CROWDED in there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter