Why did and didn't you do the MK photo shoot?

We had a dessert party a few weeks ago and paid $300 for the DPS. Haven't seen the photos yet. He did do a few shoots with us off to the side, fireworks, with our moms and a few guest shoots. I hope he got the food and the overall look of the setting. I am not planning on buying the CD but I do hope there are a few good pictures i want to buy.

Oh, the DPS at the dessert party never said anything about the fact we used Randy for our wedding.

Amy was our photographer and we had an amazing experience.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Sorry they are so large.
PH163601209-0041b.jpg

PH163601209-0040copy.jpg

PH163601209-0009copy.jpg

PH163601209-0001.jpg

And a few Epcot ones:
PH163601209-0099.jpg

PH163601209-0105copy.jpg

PH163601209-0117copy_pp.jpg

PH163601209-0068.jpg

PH163601209-0088copy2.jpg

I love these so much. If you can't afford the MK, at least do Epcot. There are so many places for unique picture opportunities.

Also, photographers like the Roots, Randy, Misty, etc. photograph tons of Disney weddings. Disney is used to it. If someone gives you any problems about it, I would make a big fuss to their supervisors. They need to step up their game if they want to be able to make the money. I can't imagine Amy ever saying anything like that to us. She was totally professional the entire time.

We decided against the MK shoot. At first I really wanted one when we started our planning, but the cons started to out weigh the pros for us. It's an expensive choice because its not just the cost of the shoot but also the hair/makeup again. I didn't like what you get for the base cost because I knew we'd have to spend even more to get the pictures on cd. Most of all, I personally wasn't impressed with some of the pictures I've seen.

Anyway, that's literally the pattern of thinking we had when deciding. The most important thing to me personally were the wedding pictures themselves, so we forfeited the MK shoot to put all available funds toward that! If the MK shoot is #1 on your list & you can totally afford it beyond everything else you really want wedding wise, I guess it can't hurt to get it done! But we weren't in that position. I am very glad we didn't do it & I haven't ever thought twice about it! I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter