Who's up waiting to call Disney? lol

After 1 hour and 27 min. I finally got through. We got All Star Sports for Sept. 19th-25th.....Yeah.... I really wanted POP but DH wants to try sports. I hope I like it I have never stayed there before....Good Luck everyone!!!!:cool1:

I was on hold for about 30 minutes. I was able to book a preferred room at POP, 09/22-09/29, 2 adults and 7 day base tickets for $1193.14! :banana:

I got it!!!! Wooo hooo!! Got in for our dates at POR - trundle bed - 8 days 7 nights - 7 day park hoppers and free dining!!!!!! Hold time was 1 hour 20 minutes.

Wow, only on hold for 16 min. Updated my ressie at POR for 8/31-9/3 with no problem. CM Tracey was great, kept my same ressie #.:banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :love: :dance3:

I already have adrs...do I have to rebook w/dining plan? Forgive my lack of knowledge. First time trying for ddp...

You don't have to rebook but when you arrive at the podium before your meal, tell them that you are on the Dining Plan. They usually ask you anyway but just let them know. It's not big deal.

HTH!

Thanks to Dreams Unlimited we got ASMu for 2 adults at 894.00. Really, really wanted Movies but heck for free dining guess it will be Music for us.

We're at ASMu, also. How long are you staying? Your rate is less than ours. we're staying 7 nights @ $1294 ($1174 if I drop the insurance...I told DH I don't care if he has a ruptured spleen, or if I'm bleeding severely from the head, I'm going to Disney World!!!!):laughing: that's with 5 day park hoppers, which I wanted to change to 6 day...the CM I spoke to kept saying "You want the 6 day ph, right? You said you wanted the 6 day?" in the end, he still didn't get it right, but that's ok, it was the beginning of a VERY long day for that poor guy!!!!

I'm in at POP - Sept 10th - 13th! the 13th - 17th was already booked for POP so I changed dates. :cool1:

I'm actually talking to a CM now, but she has put me on hold twice. Evidently their systems are extrememly slow, which is very understandable.

I actually called right at 7 am...ended up getting ready and everything while I was on hold...left for work at 7:45...still on hold. Got to work at 8, and while waiting for a meeting to begin, my cell lost signal and the phone hung up on me.
I called back at about 8:30 after our meeting was over, and it took me about 30 minutes to finally get someone.
So far, I have only gotten as far as telling the CM that I needed to have the free dining credited to my package (we booked back in Dec. and already had the dining plan), and gave her my reservation number. I am still holding with her! Kinda worried that something might be wrong!!

Great, it just kicked me out to the survey that you take at the end of the call...Guess I have to call back now.:mad:

After a little more than an hour I got though. First time with a cm that did not sound like a happy camper. :hug:

Pop was booked for Sept 13-19, but I got music. This will be our first time at music, Anyone know if we get picked up first or last on the way to the parks? I have a feeling that those busses are going to be bussssssyyyyyyy. :rotfl2:

ps- my heart goes out to those of you who got disconnected, my cell phone was cutting in an out the whole time.

Okay, now I will cry. I was on hold for 61 minutes. Called back. Was on hold for 48 minutes. talked to the rep gave her all of the info and was disconnected--AGAIN!

OH! She just called me back and we are confirmed!

ASMu Sept 22-30th! 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 2) for $1752.90!:yay: :dance3: :lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2: :laughing:

A little late with the news but after 40 min on hold I got CHESTER who absolutely ROCKED! and handled not only my reservation but a friends who had 2 on her ticket. 3 at once...AWESOME.
We already had reservations and just added the dining to them. GO CHESTER GO CHESTER! Gotta love free food.

Is it worth it to try again this afternoon? I had to hang up and go to work after 82 minutes on hold, so I realize we're probably SOL. I am trying to convert a room only ressie, so maybe? If not it's not the end of the World. We're still going, but it would have been nice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter