Who's going to MouseFest 2007?

Sorry you won't be there again this year, Dan. It seems like years since we've bumped into each other. Hope to see you sometime in 2008.

Boohoo. I'm going to miss the Merry Mixer this year for the first time. Try as I may, I could not convince my DW Sue to fly down on Thursday, so we'll miss the mixer, the MVMCP meet, and probably the Animal Kingdom meets on Friday. Oh well, at least I get to be there for part of the fun.

Enjoy the mixer!!! :santa:
Glad you are getting to go.. see ya Friday at the stop drop and roll..

Hello everyone,
This will be my very first Mousefest and I am soooo excited. I am coming in very late on Thursday night, but plan to be at AK bright and early Friday morning for the Safari and to meet some new DIS people.

I'll be looking for you.. can;t miss us with LGM and lanyards..

I am missing it this year, second year in a row. :( I have to get back on my 'normal' May and Dec schedule next year. Really going to miss being there for that, and all the Christmas 'stuff'.

I miss seeing you at WDW again Dan.. maybe at the Chicago DVC meet on 12/15??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter